WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

and when it comes to love people are known to irrationally think "you are the one", you could say its a character flaw but its not bad writing 

Fair enough but the story lacked development. He took her on like two dates then 3 episodes later they are practically husband and wife?

Its like when you skip 2mins ahead in a pr0n and dude goes from telling her his wife will be home in an hour to reverse cowgirl in the booty hole

Last edited:
:lol: hilarious. Don't worry, one day you'll meet someone as weird as you, that's a complete surprise that loves GoT romance and just generally being angry at mundane things that takes you from 0-100 in no time flat. Then you'll understand.

:lol: hilarious. Don't worry, one day you'll meet someone as weird as you, that's a complete surprise that loves GoT romance and just generally being angry at mundane things that takes you from 0-100 in no time flat. Then you'll understand.

Keep dreaming. For it to even be worth it she would have to be a supermodel who is down for threesomes and lets me **** other **** but remains faithful on her end and has to be younger than 26, cuz I would have to be at least 50 to look at a ***** approaching 30.

I think we all know that aint gonna happen

Keep dreaming. For it to even be worth it she would have to be a supermodel who is down for threesomes and lets me **** other **** but remains faithful on her end and has to be younger than 26, cuz I would have to be at least 50 to look at a ***** approaching 30.

I think we all know that aint gonna happen
Forever alone.

Last edited:
Captain America just quoted me :wow:

Now all I need is Spider Man to have 20 minutes of screen time in CW and I can die happy.

Captain America just quoted me
embarassed.gif

Now all I need is Spider Man to have 20 minutes of screen time in CW and I can die happy.
The jig is up. We know you're this Cap character. Drop the shield and admit it bruh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom