WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

While funny...no.

It would be funny as hell but no. Will they make Robbie white to offset JJ being black?

Robbie is a non-factor as sad as it is to say. Not sure that'll change to the point they focus on the Bugle more.

Don't even remember the Robbie back for the Raimi flicks.

Damn. I'm definitely not going to order a drink when I watch that movie. Or maybe i'll just order a drink and pee in the empty container.

Dude. I'm a month older than you. Stop talking like you're 40 :lol:

:nerd:

come on man, you dont wake up cracking every bone in your body..
yelling at sunlight
hating all kids and teens
refuse to tip (word to the no tip thread)

we old bruh

Only with you on the hating kids and teens part

Only ones I tolerate are the ones related to me
laugh.gif
you're a young man then...
i hate all kids whther they're relatives or the little scumbags across the street

Ok, so they're saying that 15 minutes of the movie is going to be devoted to 1 fight scene involving 12 individuals, and it's going to be shot with an IMAX camera

This whole sequence is in IMAX. It's about a 15 minute sequence. It's the only one we're doing with the camera. The camera literally just rolled off the press like a week beofre we started using it. It's an IMAX 65, so it's the ARRI's 65. It's a join camera between ARRI's and IMAX. We're going to shoot all of Infinity War on those cameras.

15 minutes seems kinda short to be honest.

If this 15 minute sequence does NOT involve Spider-Man

-____________________________________-

Last edited:
Zendaya looks part Asian here tbh

She would definitely pass as part Korean/Japanese - something like that.

Last edited:
CW to have the longest run time in MCU yet

View media item 1942163

my booty is ready 

So this is being ignored?

Ok, so they're saying that 15 minutes of the movie is going to be devoted to 1 fight scene involving 12 individuals, and it's going to be shot with an IMAX camera

A 15 minute fight scene is too short?

Last edited:
:rofl: STOP IT.

No she can't.

...um, ok

zendaya-coleman-daya-by-zendaya-shoe-line-launch-in-los-angeles-01-29-2016-1.jpg
:lol: :rofl: STOP

That does not look like a white woman. Of all comparisons, white woman is not on the list lame.

You think every yellow bone with some powder makeup on look like a white girl?

This whole sequence is in IMAX. It's about a 15 minute sequence. It's the only one we're doing with the camera. The camera literally just rolled off the press like a week beofre we started using it. It's an IMAX 65, so it's the ARRI's 65. It's a join camera between ARRI's and IMAX. We're going to shoot all of Infinity War on those cameras.

:lol: @ 15 min being short as if you're use to all of those 25 min fight scenes in other movies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom