WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Wasn't the battle of New York from beginning to end 40 minutes? Joint had to be at least 30..from when the portal opened to when it closed.

So yea. By that standard 15 would be pretty short, especially when there are so many people involved.

Also AOU. It had to be at least 20 minutes from when peeps stepped on the island to when it exploded.

Last edited:
Wasn't the battle of New York from beginning to end 40 minutes? Joint had to be at least 30..from when the portal opened to when it closed.

So yea. By that standard 15 would be pretty short, especially when there are so many people involved.

Also AOU. It had to be at least 20 minutes from when peeps stepped on the island to when it exploded.

All that is cgi madness. This is more personal. I'll take 15 minutes of a cap/bucky type fight rather than another generic large scale fight.

Via Variety, Zendayas role isn't a lead role, at least not in the first film.

Zendaya was one of a handful of actresses who had been testing with Holland for the past couple of weeks, but insiders stress that the character is neither Parker’s love interest nor a lead role. She will, however, play a bigger part in future installments.

All that is cgi madness. This is more personal. I'll take 15 minutes of a cap/bucky type fight rather than another generic large scale fight.

But the fight in question isn't just Cap vs Bucky. It said 12 individuals so I'm assuming this is the brawl we've been waiting for.

That's not a fight scene. That's a long *** action sequence.

We might be expecting two different things.

‘Captain America: Civil War': 115 Things to Know about Marvel’s New “Sprawling, Epic” Film

View media item 1942622
weap4r20gaznkcazg.jpg

Last edited:
Don't even remember the last time I saw Jessica Alba in a film. Then again i've also never been a major fan anyways :lol:

Wait .. WS killed Tony's parents?

A news clipping of Howard's death popped up in Winter Soldier when computer Zola was going on about Bucky corrrcting history and assassinating people that posed as threats. It was definitely implied.

Back
Top Bottom