Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Originally Posted by Illuztrious
I never went to Korea, but I've heard plenty of stuffy about Juicy girls.  I hear their box is sideways

alien.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by sam206

Ge

Where is you evidence that there are millions for Russians leaving Russia? I never even said the US had a weak army, my argument was that china does not have a weak army. And russia is not even going to sell its land to china, that was just a rumor. Why would they sell one of their major navy base? Your are just butt hurt because people are attacking the US.
"Russia is a 3rd World nation with nuclear weapons. The government is a cross between a dictatorship and cleptocracy. The life expectancy of the average Russian is falling. For Russian men it's 58 years. The average Russian woman will have more abortions during her life than live births. The population of Russia is expected to fall from 150 million to less than 100 million by the year 2050." Like I said before once the rail system is implemented everyone will leave. It's horrible over there. That combined with the dramatic drop in life expectancy = major drop in population.

I also said that China's military is sloppier. Doesn't matter if they are strong they are still weaker than the U.S.

Your also a moron. What? You wouldn't be upset if people attacked the US? The people that fight your wars? The place you live in? Pansy.

you sir are an idiot, those are only prdictions. And where is the link from.Also I could careless about the people in afganistan, becides my friends. Yes that is a horrible thing to say but why would someone care about stangers that are making sure I have gas.

Ge

Where is you evidence that there are millions for Russians leaving Russia? I never even said the US had a weak army, my argument was that china does not have a weak army. And russia is not even going to sell its land to china, that was just a rumor. Why would they sell one of their major navy base? Your are just butt hurt because people are attacking the US.
"Russia is a 3rd World nation with nuclear weapons. The government is a cross between a dictatorship and cleptocracy. The life expectancy of the average Russian is falling. For Russian men it's 58 years. The average Russian woman will have more abortions during her life than live births. The population of Russia is expected to fall from 150 million to less than 100 million by the year 2050." Like I said before once the rail system is implemented everyone will leave. It's horrible over there. That combined with the dramatic drop in life expectancy = major drop in population.

I also said that China's military is sloppier. Doesn't matter if they are strong they are still weaker than the U.S.

Your also a moron. What? You wouldn't be upset if people attacked the US? The people that fight your wars? The place you live in? Pansy.

you sir are an idiot, those are only prdictions. And where is the link from.Also I could careless about the people in afganistan, becides my friends. Yes that is a horrible thing to say but why would someone care about stangers that are making sure I have gas.

Skirmish nothing else, North Korea wants something either Food, Aid, or Money either way the United States will give whatever they desire in order to keep that region stable and american interests i.e company's corporations and money flowing freely

Skirmish nothing else, North Korea wants something either Food, Aid, or Money either way the United States will give whatever they desire in order to keep that region stable and american interests i.e company's corporations and money flowing freely

Originally Posted by Screech

YAY lets help other countries when we are broke as a joke, very smart.

Originally Posted by Screech

YAY lets help other countries when we are broke as a joke, very smart.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I'm sorry, but most of you guys in here don't know what you're talking about.
Bingo, these threads are always good for a few laughs.

Indeed, lol i like how everyone suddenly becomes an arm chair general and knows the capabilites of the United States military and its allies
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I'm sorry, but most of you guys in here don't know what you're talking about.
Bingo, these threads are always good for a few laughs.

Indeed, lol i like how everyone suddenly becomes an arm chair general and knows the capabilites of the United States military and its allies
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by quik1987

Remember how well y'all did in Vietnam?
$*%% from well over 40 years ago, way to go sir 
eyes.gif

Oh, my bad, I forgot that the US didn't have a superior army and advanced weaponry back then.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by quik1987

Remember how well y'all did in Vietnam?
$*%% from well over 40 years ago, way to go sir 
eyes.gif

Oh, my bad, I forgot that the US didn't have a superior army and advanced weaponry back then.

Ge

laugh.gif
dude said Russia is third world. I know what you're trying to say but it's 2nd world by definition - a cold war term. It's also spelled kleptocracy. Btw you should come visit Russia before blurting out those banalities because this is the type of ignorance that leads to conflict. I could describe america with a few negative labels, trends as well. 

Ge

laugh.gif
dude said Russia is third world. I know what you're trying to say but it's 2nd world by definition - a cold war term. It's also spelled kleptocracy. Btw you should come visit Russia before blurting out those banalities because this is the type of ignorance that leads to conflict. I could describe america with a few negative labels, trends as well. 

This thread is HIGHLY entertaining to say the least. I have absolutely no military knowledge what so ever, so I wont even begin to comment (and based off of a few responses, some of you guys shouldve done the same
grin.gif
), but this thread definitely provided the entertainment.

I found this funny the most though

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Yes, I did and I'm not ashamed of it either. You act like this is some deep $%* convo about politics, the last handful of replies have been about superman and metal gear solid and prior to those the only comments i saw were about how awesome America is because of it's untapped resources, or how we'll roll over any foes with ease.
 And you have the audacity to come at me about my reply?
sick.gif

At least what I said/posted pertains to the topic at hand, and the first video was purely for satirical purposes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im not laughing at what you said as if to say what you said is dumb or anything like that. I just found your response to be +!$*$!% hilarious.

This thread is HIGHLY entertaining to say the least. I have absolutely no military knowledge what so ever, so I wont even begin to comment (and based off of a few responses, some of you guys shouldve done the same
grin.gif
), but this thread definitely provided the entertainment.

Yes, I did and I'm not ashamed of it either. You act like this is some deep $%* convo about politics, the last handful of replies have been about superman and metal gear solid and prior to those the only comments i saw were about how awesome America is because of it's untapped resources, or how we'll roll over any foes with ease.
sick.gif

At least what I said/posted pertains to the topic at hand, and the first video was purely for satirical purposes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im not laughing at what you said as if to say what you said is dumb or anything like that. I just found your response to be +!$*$!% hilarious.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This thread is HIGHLY entertaining to say the least. I have absolutely no military knowledge what so ever, so I wont even begin to comment (and based off of a few responses, some of you guys shouldve done the say), but this thread definitely provided the entertainment.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im not laughing at what you said as if to say what you said is dumb or anything like that. I just found your response to be +$+##*+ hilarious.
roll.gif
agreed

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This thread is HIGHLY entertaining to say the least. I have absolutely no military knowledge what so ever, so I wont even begin to comment (and based off of a few responses, some of you guys shouldve done the say), but this thread definitely provided the entertainment.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im not laughing at what you said as if to say what you said is dumb or anything like that. I just found your response to be +$+##*+ hilarious.
roll.gif
agreed

I live in South Korea.  Argh.  NKorea is such a bunch of instigators.  So ridiculous in this day and age that they are allowed to exist.  Single handedly undermining world stability.  At least Iran has religious 'beliefs' as an excuse.  NKorea doesn't even pretend to have any excuses, they just like to push buttons (no pun intended).  RIP me.

I live in South Korea.  Argh.  NKorea is such a bunch of instigators.  So ridiculous in this day and age that they are allowed to exist.  Single handedly undermining world stability.  At least Iran has religious 'beliefs' as an excuse.  NKorea doesn't even pretend to have any excuses, they just like to push buttons (no pun intended).  RIP me.

Back
Top Bottom