well damb.. there goes the neighborhood.. vol. really???

Im sayin there is a BMW in the garage and a Lamb in the driveway. Im guessing a couple more driveways in your neighborhood look the same way

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

minivan + lambo + tarp

part time soccer mom , part time drug dealer
Nancy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's beating a dead horse but still
Spoiler [+]
2ez1wmocopy.jpg

It's beating a dead horse but still
Spoiler [+]
2ez1wmocopy.jpg

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

o yea, they tarps been there since i came down from school, i guess there remodeling the front.. im talking about the lambo for the ones who rode short bus in grade school.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and iGot they live in south fla. wellington to be exact, vanilla ice owns a couple cribs in here too 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)
but why you gotta make fun of my brother you +@%+**# @*!*#%$?
as if were supposed to know what you're talking about. You live in a nice neighborhood so that lambo doesn't look out of place.

stop thinking you're from the hood.

o yea, they tarps been there since i came down from school, i guess there remodeling the front.. im talking about the lambo for the ones who rode short bus in grade school.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and iGot they live in south fla. wellington to be exact, vanilla ice owns a couple cribs in here too 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)
as if were supposed to know what you're talking about. You live in a nice neighborhood so that lambo doesn't look out of place.

First thing I noticed was that BMW, Not the Lambo,

But don't see what's wrong here.

There goes the neighborhood?

First thing I noticed was that BMW, Not the Lambo,

But don't see what's wrong here.

There goes the neighborhood?

that is the most *#%%@% up mix f cars in one driveway that vie ever seen...lmao

that is the most *#%%@% up mix f cars in one driveway that vie ever seen...lmao

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

lol wut? ur butt hurt or sumthing? gtfohwts... lameo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

Thread just got good.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 (yes. very jelly)

Thread just got good.

i get where OP is coming from...nice neighborhood but not exactly lambo nice...still nice tho

i get where OP is coming from...nice neighborhood but not exactly lambo nice...still nice tho

Back
Top Bottom