WELL DAMN! vol. We need to take a break

Sorry about the relationship jazz err' damn day but those are the famous words I heard after 1.5 years. there has been bumps.
I haven't lived up to her expectations, I always tell her ill go back to school, in my heart I know I hate school so that was a little fib.
I guess I need to "grow up" and tackle school head on or she will have to accept me for who I am. She knew I was a care free, go
with the flow guy and that's what she liked about me. Now its an issue, she tells me "we need to take a break" and I felt no bad emotion.
maybe friends are a better rout for us. Plus really I didn't give a F... maybe that's a problem, maybe that's a good thing. It felt great to not
feel that broken heart feeling I've felt before. I'm at peace with it, listening to "the soul tape" and am on an apartment site. I guess I'm better off alone
at this moment, I plan on writing and performing stand up comedy in the south Florida region and expanding friend ships and living my life to the fullest.

Am I mad? not at all I feel like this is just what I needed. I love her to death but I have figured out I'm not "in love". feels good man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

She knew I was a care free, go with the flow guy and that's what she liked about me. Now its an issue, she tells me "we need to take a break"
Had you changed, she would of hit you with, "You're not the guy I fell in love with."

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She knew I was a care free, go with the flow guy and that's what she liked about me. Now its an issue, she tells me "we need to take a break"
Had you changed, she would of hit you with, "You're not the guy I fell in love with."
I know it man, it kind of sucks but it is what it is, i never really care about much why start now?

so i mean, y'all ain't together anymore...
why don't you liberate some photographic stimulation of said female?

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

This guy knows what he's talking about
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

hell no she probably lurks on here since she has lurked everything else of mine.
laugh.gif

Facebook lurked and got caught up in February, got better after i deleted it then she lurked the phone bill for late night texts and found jack !%%$.
and I've never cheated on her. she is just so worried about it all

was comin in expecting OP to have taken an L. Seems like you won this one. Must feel good knowing a female can't rip your heart out, even after 1.5 years. I hope to get there one day ( if i am not already there now, havn't dated another girl in a while )

Originally Posted by l337six

was comin in expecting OP to have taken an L. Seems like you won this one. Must feel good knowing a female can't rip your heart out, even after 1.5 years. I hope to get there one day ( if i am not already there now, havn't dated another girl in a while )
it took a while, at one point It would have hurt bad, but there is always an outlet and a silver lining, ALWAYS.

Damn OP, just stay you though!
"I told her, even Photoshop couldn't change me!" - Drake

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Update: I'm sleeping on the floor in the living room... YAY!

so wait, yall live together?

No.... Of course. What kind of question is that? Lol. Nah im having a Forever alone sleepover.

Back
Top Bottom