Well...The Greatest of all-time has spoken. Vol. What he says go.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]T E A M[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] P [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]H I L L[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] Y/ N E W Y O R K[/color]
Wait, what?
Live in NY, Iverson Fan growing up
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]T E A M[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] P [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]H I L L[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] Y/ N E W Y O R K[/color]
Wait, what?
Live in NY, Iverson Fan growing up
ohwell.gif

lakers 3peat next year baby

good job spending all your money on 3 guys miami...hope those draft picks and those minimum contracts guys you sign work out for ya

lakers 3peat next year baby

good job spending all your money on 3 guys miami...hope those draft picks and those minimum contracts guys you sign work out for ya

Jrizzy, you have to understand that sig is not cool at all and anything you say to defend it will never make sense to anyone

Jrizzy, you have to understand that sig is not cool at all and anything you say to defend it will never make sense to anyone

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by VCXV

Lol interesting thing to see very little opposition or dispute in this thread because who really wants to oppose what 'his airness' has to say. But if any other player or former player said it, people would be Flammmminnn' like crazy, and another fiasco thread would break lose on Kobe/LBJ bashing. It's okay, i prefer it this way
happy.gif
well is he talking about careers or right now?
some people want to make it one answer for everything and that's why we have so many arguments.

kobe > lebron.  obviously.
but lebron right now > kobe right now.
Originally Posted by Goldmember

Unless you win 7 rings. MJ's opinion > yours ...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by VCXV

Lol interesting thing to see very little opposition or dispute in this thread because who really wants to oppose what 'his airness' has to say. But if any other player or former player said it, people would be Flammmminnn' like crazy, and another fiasco thread would break lose on Kobe/LBJ bashing. It's okay, i prefer it this way
happy.gif
well is he talking about careers or right now?
some people want to make it one answer for everything and that's why we have so many arguments.

kobe > lebron.  obviously.
but lebron right now > kobe right now.
Originally Posted by Goldmember

Unless you win 7 rings. MJ's opinion > yours ...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

24 > [color= rgb(192, 0, 0)]3[/color] + [color= rgb(255, 192, 0)]6[/color] + 1
Might have to steal this sig 
pimp.gif

that lebron video on wshh is just wrong 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom