Welp. One of these youtube "pranks" finally backfired

roll.gif

that might've been part of the prank

lmao good for him.

that prank ain't even good.

his nose :x :x :x

:lol: at his friend saying it's ok it's nothing.

Nose is Busted.

hahahahaha.. i dont know what is worse, getting vomited on my head, or getting a hole punched in my nose.. 

I was surprised at how effective that punch was. 

From the camera angle, it didn't even look like he put that much power into it.

The guy who punched him should have told him that it's a prank as well.

How you try to record a prank and end up with a 3rd nostril though?

View media item 851269
I'm mindblown that this was from a punch. Seems like the weirdest outcome possible.
Stupid *** prank by the way. They thought this up 2 mins max.

Last edited:
"The purpose of this video was to see who would try and stop a robbery if they witnessed one happening in front of them. We got some mixed results... "

What kind of prank is this? :lol: More like a sociology experiment.

Last edited:
It's not a prank if 30 seconds in to it you have to announce it's a prank :lol: :smh:

So dumb. It would've been better if this were fake.

I mean who yells in broad daylight in populated areas give me your money and tackles their victim?

:rofl: @ that punch. Son opened his nose up. Gave one of his nostrils a sun roof.

It's not a prank if 30 seconds in to it you have to announce it's a prank :lol: :{

So dumb. It would've been better if this were fake.

I mean who yells in broad daylight in populated areas give me your money and tackles their victim?

:rofl: @ that punch. Son opened his nose up. Gave one of his nostrils a sun roof.
:lol:

Had to stop watching after like the first 10 seconds

I mean like how does anyone eem think this would be good idea :smh:

****** idiot. Best part is him siting their leakin with the pooh butt face like he didn't deserve to get hands put on him. 

What makes these clowns think it's good to tackle random strangers to the ground?

Last edited:
Someone should make a youtube channel that just features pranks that go horribly wrong.

$$$$$

****** idiot. Best part is him siting their leakin with the pooh butt face like he didn't deserve to get hands put on him. 

What makes these clowns think it's good to tackle random strangers to the ground?

Pretty sure he was tackling his boy.

Stupidest prank since the gallon smashing ****.

Back
Top Bottom