were rapper shoes ever hot in the streets?

Originally Posted by Physicx

i had birdman lugz
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had some when they came out, not going to lie I did like them when I was younger.

I thought I was doing it with those specially when I was walking to my aunt's place a few minutes away, Some dudes were out there partying and when I walked by and some dude's like "Yo, look at the kid he has some new Birdman's"

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

i had birdman lugz
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had some when they came out, not going to lie I did like them when I was younger.

I thought I was doing it with those specially when I was walking to my aunt's place a few minutes away, Some dudes were out there partying and when I walked by and some dude's like "Yo, look at the kid he has some new Birdman's"

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

someone admit they bought the mc hammer british knights or the michael jackson la gears right now lol we wont laugh..

someone admit they bought the mc hammer british knights or the michael jackson la gears right now lol we wont laugh..

My boy had those S_C and I remember I flamed them so hard when he wore those joints the first day he permanently retired them
roll.gif

My boy had those S_C and I remember I flamed them so hard when he wore those joints the first day he permanently retired them
roll.gif

Had Birdman Lugz.
Most uncomfortable pieces of trash I ever put my foot in. I used them as gym shoes in HS and after the term was over I ended up throwing them in an unlocked locker for some unlucky dude to strike gold on
grin.gif

I cant even front though, I lusted for some S. Carter RBKs. They never came on sale so I never copped (HS kid with no job at the time). I still think they look okay but I wouldnt ever wear them...

Had Birdman Lugz.
Most uncomfortable pieces of trash I ever put my foot in. I used them as gym shoes in HS and after the term was over I ended up throwing them in an unlocked locker for some unlucky dude to strike gold on
grin.gif

I cant even front though, I lusted for some S. Carter RBKs. They never came on sale so I never copped (HS kid with no job at the time). I still think they look okay but I wouldnt ever wear them...

I had the all white mid phat farms freshman year of HS haha. I always wanted a pair of the black S.Carters or the white/Gucci Color way of the S.Carters but never found my size.

I had the all white mid phat farms freshman year of HS haha. I always wanted a pair of the black S.Carters or the white/Gucci Color way of the S.Carters but never found my size.

Back
Top Bottom