What advice would you give to the teenagers of today?

Man I would seriously tell these females that taking half naked pictures/videos and sending them to damn near the whole world is going to come back and bite you in the rear end. It is stupid, it is pointless, and it isn't what a woman should do. Don't send the exclusive pics because the world will see them and you will be exposed eventually. What is posted on the internet never gets flushed out.

Watch what you say online and who you say it to.

I think this generation doesn't seem to understand that.

@dc my man..I'm guilty of wildin on the net myself..so I can't really judge but some women need to chill out

One thing I can't stand alley cats posting a pic of their child every 5 seconds..or posting pics of them pregnant and still try to pose like they are sexyI wanna hold ur hand too shoefreak

Yea it bothers me that so many people virtually welcome people to creep in on their kids lives by giving them an online identity before they can even speak. If and when I have kids I will be like Rondo to forbid anyone from posting my family on any part of the internet. I don't think people understand the severity of it but it isn't as harmless of an act that people think it is.

Currently taking my moms advice with school. She said unless you're going to an ivy league school it doesn't matter what university you attend. Just get a degree. So instead of going to the Univeristy of Wisconsin im goin to the University of Milwaukee because it's a third of the cost and won't matter down the road when getting hired. Just get that degree. She said do you think anyone gives a ++%% about her degree at South Dakota Univeristy. No but because she has a degree she has worked her way up the totem pole in a very big company.

if you go to college, get out as quickly, but efficiently, as you can. too many people go and waste 4 years (or even more 
sick.gif
) just by partying and not doing enough $$%%. life is more than theory/classroom BS. college is a somewhat necessary evil though because as already mentioned, too many jobs won't check for you unless you got the paper yet you won't use 99% of what is taught in some liberal arts education.

always look over your shoulder. "they" are watching you.

don't speak about your money if you somehow get a hold of some. too many people looking to take advantage.

-take as many AP classes as you can take
-do something that shows you have commitment & that will build a useful skill.  (ex. volunteering somewhere, not playing a musical instrument.)

Originally Posted by Kramer

Unless your tryin to get into Harvard dont stress too much about high school
Wait until you're at least 18 before smoking/drinking
Do awesome stuff while you still can

This man speaks the truth

To the teenagers of today:

Stay in school and get good grades.

There's nothing wrong with going to a community college after H.S. You can save yourself and/or your parents some money by getting the first two years out of the way for a fraction of the $$$ that would've been spent going to a 4 year school.

If college is not your aim, take up a trade or get a job that you can make a living with.

If you get tattoos and your aim is to get a corporate job, make sure they're not visible.

Love is a beautiful thing and it can also be a dangerous weapon.

Respect and never forget the people that helped your growth.

If someone don't like you or "hatin"on you, disregard them and continue to live your life. You waste precious time always thinking and dwelling on people that try to bring you down. You know who you are.........just do you.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed.................Don't take today for granted.

Originally Posted by pip777

To the teenagers of today:

Stay in school and get good grades.

There's nothing wrong with going to a community college after H.S. You can save yourself and/or your parents some money by getting the first two years out of the way for a fraction of the $$$ that would've been spent going to a 4 year school.

If college is not your aim, take up a trade or get a job that you can make a living with.

If you get tattoos and your aim is to get a corporate job, make sure they're not visible.

Love is a beautiful thing and it can also be a dangerous weapon.

Respect and never forget the people that helped your growth.

If someone don't like you or "hatin"on you, disregard them and continue to live your life. You waste precious time always thinking and dwelling on people that try to bring you down. You know who you are.........just do you.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed.................Don't take today for granted.

You graduated recently?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Straight Commencement words Pip

Do not try to impress people
Jordans get played out after a while
Try to balance a job during senior year of high school, you on ya track to grown man status (School/Work)
Soil your loins , but rap it up, dont let no chick hold you down in your teens, thats what your 20's are for
Try not to have babies, karma affects them before you
you wont be cool forever,
Try to Grow UP, not OLD
You are forgiven for all the stupid things you did/said up until you are 14, ppl aren't quite so forgiving from here on out...

Successful people with degrees are going to tell you to go to school. Successful people without them are going to tell you its a waste of time. Make your decision.

Before you attempt on "loving" someone else make sure you love yourself unconditionally.

95% of the people you are around will have nothing to do with your life in 5 years. Be as cool,lame,crazy, weird, awesome as you want to be as long as you are being you.

Don't buy things you really can't afford just to have them.

The most beautiful things come from pain. Embrace your hardships and continuously grow.

Don't take advice from anyone that hasn't done what you want to do.

Don't let your parents kill your dreams or dictate your future. You don't owe them anything despite how they may make you feel. They came together and made you on their terms. Live your life on yours.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Successful people with degrees are going to tell you to go to school. Successful people without them are going to tell you its a waste of time. Make your decision.

Before you attempt on "loving" someone else make sure you love yourself unconditionally.

95% of the people you are around will have nothing to do with your life in 5 years. Be as cool,lame,crazy, weird, awesome as you want to be as long as you are being you.

Don't buy things you really can't afford just to have them.

The most beautiful things come from pain. Embrace your hardships and continuously grow.

Don't take advice from anyone that hasn't done what you want to do.

Don't let your parents kill your dreams or dictate your future. You don't owe them anything despite how they may make you feel. They came together and made you on their terms. Live your life on yours
I'm not even a teenager and this still some good advice.

Stop wishing you were and trying to be grown, it's not fun.
Don't waste time you can't get it back.

Don't be lazy, but don't stress yourself sick over high school grades, most of the stuff you "learn" you'll never use again.

i liked this one a lot
pimp.gif

Do your best and be confident always.

that "I dont give a F!!!" and disrespectful (act) attitude will get you no where. be respectful until youre disrespected.

dont have a girlfriend, get ya D!!! wet and always wear a condom and pull out.

Try and get a job and work in the summers. Financial responsibility is great but that doesn't mean you have to save everything at that age. If you're family is straight and doesn't need the support, get yourself some toys. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Easiest way to get a job as a teen with 0 experience, summer camps and life guarding. There's gonna be hundreds of different summer camps in your area easy. Check with your city government's Park/Recreation department, check with your city government's aquatic department.

basically. The Harvard educated genius working for the mill/billionaire college dropout
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom