What are some memorable phrase on NT to you?

For me, when my pops got robbed there were alot of NTer's in that thread but 1 dude name Primavera Vills said " don't let your innocence get takenaway by this experience." I've never known Primavera Vills, except he has a daughter on the way, and he's from Pittsburgh. But it really touchme.

Another dude is the infamamous BENBALLER. Dude said something that was hella real. I guess somebody was hella hatin in the thread, and Benballer took it toheart, but he came back with this phrase( if I remember it right) , "N, start a family, raise them, and be independant before you get back to me."That might not be the right words ,but that is how I remember it being said. It's true to me. Bascially start living life before you start thinking what iscool and not.

So what is some word of wisdom on NT that touch your heart. It can be about art, love, gambling, females, homeboys, whatever.
What is some advice that you took from NT, and it worked??????
[h1]
[/h1]

"the cal is just sitting on the table waiting for confrontations"

We need another music forum PYP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

"the cal is just sitting on the table waiting for confrontations"

We need another music forum PYP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, WOW, cats really living that life.

"Stop handcuffing the fat white !*++%."

roll.gif

My friends kept repeating it, though. Had me like
mad.gif

Maybe, I have a crazy memory, but there was a thread about whether men should have mutliplewives??? I think Kix4Kix and SuperAntigen prove Men are not bredthis way. We like to spread our seed,it's true through out natures history(in my eyes). Dirtylicious lost this war of words.

What is something deep that you felt on NT then? Yall cats talking about yussy, but I'm talking about LIFE

-"Was he [MJ] on that Patron?"

-"I'm not sure but if you mean that balcony thing then yea"

edit: I assumed yalll were talking about funny memorable phrases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

-"Was he [MJ] on that Patron?"

-"I'm not sure but if you mean that balcony thing then yea"

edit: I assumed yalll were talking about funny memorable phrases
laugh.gif
Hey if it's memorable to you, who am I to judge? It sound righteous to me.

Back
Top Bottom