What are you guys buying your significant other for the holidays?

She got me what I wanted, so I got her what she wanted.

img-thing

I'm done playing the extravagant games trying to outdo everyone else with rings, jewelry and expensive items. I'm trying to put together a gift basket with thoughtful items she'll use every day. (Slippers, a nice book, bathrobe, aroma therapy candles, some good tea etc...)

Last edited:
Anyone know of websites that offer good Napa packages? I live in the Bay but literally don't know what to look for online. Any one recommend spots or wineries?

I'm done playing the extravagant games trying to outdo everyone else with rings, jewelry and expensive items. I'm trying to put together a gift basket with thoughtful items she'll use every day. (Slippers, a nice book, bathrobe, aroma therapy candles, some good tea etc...)
That's a great idea.
FYI: bath and body works is having a promotion for their 3 wick candles. They're usually 22 but on sale for 12. Aromatherapy Stress Relief is :pimp:

Anyone know of websites that offer good Napa packages? I live in the Bay but literally don't know what to look for online. Any one recommend spots or wineries?
http://www.kj.com/chardonnay-lovers-estate-gift

...I like Kendall Jackson's reisling, but a lot of women either love chardonnay or red wine. I've drank Kendall Jackson for years because it's high quality with an expensive taste without looking like a douche blowing racks on Jayer or some ****. I have never met a woman that wasn't appreciative of Kendall Jackson.

this also what I did. assorted cosmetics w/ bag, a book and some little other stuff.

http://www.kj.com/chardonnay-lovers-estate-gift

...I like Kendall Jackson's reisling, but a lot of women either love chardonnay or red wine. I've drank Kendall Jackson for years because it's high quality with an expensive taste without looking like a douche blowing racks on Jayer or some ****. I have never met a woman that wasn't appreciative of Kendall Jackson.

I meant a stay in Napa. Like a winery package but I am not even a wine snob and love Kendell Jackson.

this also what I did. assorted cosmetics w/ bag, a book and some little other stuff.
Yeah @starzinoureyes  had a good idea, I just got back from Bath and Body Works in Flatiron and it's a mad house in there, feel like you're at a concert. But I came up on like eight "3 wick" candles.

x8LI6Yo.png

I meant a stay in Napa. Like a winery package but I am not even a wine snob and love Kendell Jackson.
I've never been to this particular one, but a few years ago my cousins went and said it wasn't bad. I don't know how it will play out in the winter with the rain storms and what not, because they went in the summer, but ask them about "Bath and Bubbles" package. 

http://www.riverterraceinn.com/

Last edited:
I bought a stroller a month ago. She asked for it so we can use it when we went to Disneyland. Goodbye $1300

Thinking about the custom **** mold vibrator thing. She'd love that. If something ever happens and we break up, I have to get it back though. Like dude above, I'm more apt to things she actually needs and can use than extravagrant things and outings, which we do/buy on a regular basis. I just got her nails did and went to the Brazillian Steakhouses all through Dallas and bought her some KDs last weekend, so not like she is getting an MK bag from me or anything. I really want to get her some Gorilla shelves and organize her garage so her and her mom can start parking their car inside again. Even 4 plastic ones would work, they just got boxes everywhere, plus that's where her mom goes to smoke her weed (medical) but you can barely move in there from all the junk

If anyone wanted ideas this is a very good deal from yvesrocherusa.com. Comes to 20$ shipped (won;t be there by Xmas though, free shipping however), you get 15 7 or 8 oz shower/body gels or creams then they throw in another free gift of a similar product plus a scarf plus an eco bag plus a bag of samples. It's 14 eligible items so I just added one of each and doubled off on the Cocoa Bean one
http://slickdeals.net/f/7533588-15x...co-bag-choice-of-select-gift-20-free-shipping

Lastcall.com Neiman Marcus has 50$ off $100 or more if you use Visa checkout, an extra 10$ cash back for usnig shopdiscover (doesn't have to be with a discover card)

Last edited:
Im the worst at gift giving. I dont have any imagination when it comes to gifts.

So i got my girl and inspection on her car, a ****** bulldog she wanted from build a bear, partynextdoor tickets, and for a gag gift, 2 straight up mexican cookbooks.

I just cant get good gifts. Our anniversery is jan 1st so i still gotta do that, plus valentines. So yeah. But i pretty much got those two on lock.

Last edited:
Im the worst at gift giving. I dont have any imagination when it comes to gifts.

So i got my girl and inspection on her car, a ****** bulldog she wanted from build a bear, partynextdoor tickets, and for a gag gift, 2 straight up mexican cookbooks.

I just cant get good gifts. Our anniversery is jan 1st so i still gotta do that, plus valentines. So yeah. But i pretty much got those two on lock.
I think the idea of gift giving is based on the idea of you knowing the person so well that you can get them something that really speaks to who they are.

I'm at the point where I feel like getting a girl jewelry or some **** is just kind of played out.

What has your girl been talking about all year? What is she passionate about?

I think the idea of gift giving is based on the idea of you knowing the person so well that you can get them something that really speaks to who they are.
I share this sentiment. This is why I refuse to give anyone a gift card of any sort. It's lazy, and is essentially just a money transfer. If I can't think of something to get you, that means that I just don't know you well enough and I'm not buying you anything.

Back
Top Bottom