what are you insecure about and why?

My whole appearance and if If I have a dull personality.

Iono some days I got the confidence and my "Swag" is on point but most of the time I'm just like :rolleyes

My weight. It's going down but I'm still self conscious about it.

My personality. I know I'm a friendly person and can be nice but to people that see me around but don't speak to me I look consistently angry. Also I'm not good at speaking to women in a flirty way. Normal conversation is fine but I can't seem to make that jump to making my intentions really known.

And sometimes I also think to myself what's the point of going after someone when you're a tub of lard and that really messes me up in live convo.

wow I have a combination of what people have already said. Public speaking still remains as my main fear but luckily but i'm not scared to work at it and become better and eventually control it. I'm good at talking to people as small groups but when that number gets to double digits it turns into a fear.

psoriasis like ksteezy

i'm 5'7 but i'm pretty comfortable with that height.

big **** problems as well. lulz

props to those giving advice. your slowly making a world of change for others.

-Communication skills, sometimes i just have trouble holding a conversation with a random stranger man or woman

-My body, i'm not fat nor am I skinny. I'm 6'4 220 lbs. Basically I just need to get in better shape.

My weight and physical appearance.

I was about 170 at 18, I'm probably around 220 now. No bueno...but I need to get myself back into the gym and work on it.

Last edited:
If ur 5'5 ull forever be 5'5 unfortunately for you Lol. Growing up I had a friend who was small and would walk around sometimes on his tip toes and busting his chest out it was ridiculous
roll.gif
shattered homie's heart cuh.. 

I'm too hard on myself. Way too hard on myself. I'm my worst critic. When I got to LSU and found out I had ligament damage in my knee, I blamed myself for no reason. Wound up not playing anymore and I sulk from time to time. 
mean.gif
 Getting over it now though.. 

I' m insecure about the way my face look... I be feeling like when girls tell me that I'm attractive, they be lying.. Feels bad man.

I'm too hard on myself. Way too hard on myself. I'm my worst critic. When I got to LSU and found out I had ligament damage in my knee, I blamed myself for no reason. Wound up not playing anymore and I sulk from time to time. 
mean.gif
 Getting over it now though.. 

I'm like this too

I' m insecure about the way my face look... I be feeling like when girls tell me that I'm attractive, they be lying.. Feels bad man.
My hair.. It's disappointing cause it used to be so nice. In a few years I'll look like a young, thin Louis CK lol
So far, it's my income. I wanna make more!
I would have to say my 5'68" height. It bugs me at times, but I figure it could be worse, then I began to think it could be better lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Stretch marks on my biceps, i was a overweight. So i started working out, ive been going to the gym for goin on 14 months 3-5 days a week, i've lost 20 lbs even with my muscle gains, and having stretch marks on your bicep muscle is not kool, having muscles you dont wanna show off
mean.gif
. Anyone know if there is a surgical procedure to cover that up or make my skin look smooth?

well........I dumped the girl I was dating about 2 years ago. She banged 3 tyrone type "brothas". One was a rapper, one was a semi-pro football player, the other dude made beats for a living. Anyways we got back together about 6 months after I dumped her. Ever since then then she has not really been enthused about wanting to be intimate. SHe never wants to get down anymore and when she finally does, she goes dead fish.

I feel like my sex game is nothing compared to those hard hittin brothas. I feel crazy insecure like I'm not black enough also because I have a respectable job, don't rap, and don't talk ghetto. Feels bad man :/

well........I dumped the girl I was dating about 2 years ago. She banged 3 tyrone type "brothas". One was a rapper, one was a semi-pro football player, the other dude made beats for a living. Anyways we got back together about 6 months after I dumped her. Ever since then then she has not really been enthused about wanting to be intimate. SHe never wants to get down anymore and when she finally does, she goes dead fish.
I feel like my sex game is nothing compared to those hard hittin brothas. I feel crazy insecure like I'm not black enough also because I have a respectable job, don't rap, and don't talk ghetto. Feels bad man :/
She probly still letting tyrones hit it when u working, so when u have time with her shes gotten it in already, replace her. Plenty of women out there go gettem.

i mean if it bothers you that much, just drop her and move on to another girl. for me personally, i would not consider a chick gf material if knew about her banging at least 3 diff dudes in a 6 month period. regardless of who the dudes were.

from the way you're talking, is this a white chick?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom