what are you insecure about and why?

My face, growing up in DC was ROUGH, girls callin me ugly all the time. Now every girl I meet tells me how attractive and goodlooking I am, and I just think they be lying. Im starting to come into my own though...
I'm from Oxon Hill, MD (Right around the corner from SE DC), but anyways, I was called ugly numerous times when I was younger. Now ladies tell me that I'm handsome/cute, but I just be thinking they are lyign through there teeth...feels bad..

My sense of humor. I make jokes all of the time and I'm pretty good at making people laugh but if someone tells me that I'm not funny or something like that, I start to get really self conscious.
I also feel socially awkward and I always feel like people are talking about me behind my back so I'm constantly being self critical. The logical part of my brain knows that I'm not even a blip on most peoples radar but I can't help feeling that every little mis-step I make is being over analyzed by the public.
I m the same exact way as far as my social life.. People tend to tell me that I am very anti-social and look mad/angry all the time, so I'm guessing that is why girls don't really say much to me. Also, I be feeling like all eyes are on me when I made mistakes and so forth.. Overall, I'm just not much of a people's person even though, I can be, but when you do the right things for people and they shut you down for no reason, it can make a person reluctant to socialize.. Me..smh

my speaking ability. i was raised in a quiet household and i think that affected my ability to communicate with others. doesn't help that i have a bit of a stutter and speak with a lisp.

I'm frail but too lazy to lift. |I

i used to be 5'8" 135lbs. i put on a lean 15lbs after lifting for a year and increasing my caloric intake. just get into it with a gameplan. set a weekly schedule and follow it to the best of your abilities...it gets easier.

Last edited:
my weight even though I have gained a decent amount of weight.... Used to be 112 pounds now 5'7 145
my feet

My weight and teeth.

I'm a big guy and I'll be focused for like 3 weeks then either I get sick (happens 90% of the time) or something in my life makes me stop working out (hardship, tragedy, etc). Have man-boobs, thighs touching. I'm OK looking but would look better at my wrestling weight (260-270). Don' have insurance so lord knows what's wrong with me...I just want to wrestle one more match or be able to run for extended periods of time. Now it's about finding time since grad school and work take up my time and energy. It's like an addiction I can't shake.

I messed up my teeth when I was 7 and I need braces bad...hell maybe a couple of new teeth lol.

And income is there too....I would like a better job but that's coming soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom