What are you thankful for?

There's a lot of negative stuff around NT, always videos of WSHH of people going ham in restaurants, news stories of how people are getting shot in the head, dudes getting robbed for Lebrons, hit and runs, etc., and we need more positive things to keep the spirits high. We all got a lot to be thankful for, but we also take a lot for granted so I wanted to take some time to reflect and appreciate.

I'm thankful for the people who help me out and push for me in my life. Loyalty and respect means a lot to me so when you hold it down it's definitely appreciated.

What are you thankful for in life?

seen alotta deaths on NT, sad stuff; im just thankful to still be livin in a loving household/family.

being me
pimp.gif

It's good to see this thread NOT on or around Thanksgiving. I was just talking today about the novelty of holidays like Fathers Day and how its so cliche to call and give a generic speech about why they're a good father or, in this case, what you're thankful for, etc. Imo, it holds more weight and is more sincere when you do it on some random day out of the year unexpectedly just because you truly think they're a good person.

If y'all are reading this post right now, congratulations. It means you're still alive.

If that's not something to be thankful for, then I don't know what is

What I'm thankful for...

Living each day, my family, not taking things for granted, church, helping others, my health, school, friends, etc. Too many to list
wink.gif

God, for giving to me and taking from me all that He sees fit.

My family and good friends.

My health.  Ability to walk, see, hear, taste, smell, touch, speak, and understand.

Shelter, food, talent to make bread ($$$).

All praises due to the Father of All.

to be honest with you...my parents being alive right now

i'm noticing a few of my friend's parents dying lately. It's crazy. A friend of mine just lost her father two days before father's day
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom