What are your everyday nike shoes?

Some of ya'll sound like ya'll either dont know what "beaters" are, or ya'll just lyin

lmaooooo

But mine are some bs low grey/white dunks I copped for like 30bucks.

Some of ya'll sound like ya'll either dont know what "beaters" are, or ya'll just lyin

lmaooooo

But mine are some bs low grey/white dunks I copped for like 30bucks.

janoskis, dunks, and vans are my everyday beaters...
pimp.gif

i don't know about dragging through the mud, but my Nike SB dunk mid griptapes are my everyday shoe. I love those things and actually need another pair

i don't know about dragging through the mud, but my Nike SB dunk mid griptapes are my everyday shoe. I love those things and actually need another pair

haha. nice. i was about to say, some of yall got some nice beaters...just copped my am90 acgs, and they comfortable as usual, plus the materials holding up to the bs weather we been having in seattle lately.

haha. nice. i was about to say, some of yall got some nice beaters...just copped my am90 acgs, and they comfortable as usual, plus the materials holding up to the bs weather we been having in seattle lately.

nike-air-penny-2-retro.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

air-max-95-blackuniversity-blue.jpg

At the pharmacy I work at we wear scrubs so I basically alternate between these three and occasionally a pair of white french blue air jordan 12's.  Love being able to wear sneakers to work now.  Beats 200 bucks for cole haan dress shoes.

Back
Top Bottom