What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

best backpack EVER.

i HIGHLY reccomend this back if you travel a lot, i use it for work (dj) and ive had 0 issues with it.
yes its pricey, but worth the money.
(at the outlet you can get it for $300, instead of 375 at a reg store)
Saw that today. They had both nylon and leather, but for that price. ..

Tumi **** is quality. You're better off paying for that.

Conversely, you could spend $100 or so on a Herschel that might fall apart on you in a few months.

"You get what you pay for".

Cant go wrong with a NF. Have had mine (forgot the name) for years and its holding strong. Looks fairly new but its shape and build is still as good as new.

Just scooped this tumi bookbag about a month ago. I travel for work every week and it's great. Tumi is like the Louis V of businees travel :lol:

When I travel for leisure I use a Nike bookbag I've had since 2005. Holding up like a champ. I need another one because the bottom is slowing starting to come undone. I see some nice nike bookbags in here that I think would be nice replacements though.

Last edited:

It's a bag from betabrand, that looks like it'll more than fit everything I have to carry for the day. I found myself having to carry documents by hand way too often with the swig since it didn't have much room to stretch I'd get at most one redweld worth of documents into my bag. It's still going to be my backup bag though.

Got this in today, it's definitely going into duty tomorrow, the exterior is a coated twill with a cordura lining to help keep out water, thing feels like a real deal alley rat messenger bag and has enough space for me to stick a small child in if I needed to. It's got sections that can be blocked off by raising the level flap and tying it in, but those sections can be used for additional small item storage. I haven't been this happy with a bag since I got my first Timbuk2 bag years and years ago.

http://www.betabrand.com/yellow-cornucopia-bag-backpack.html

I got it in crazy yellow because I wanted a bag with a bit of pop, there's a total of 5 color options (black, charcoal, navy, mustard, and tri color) if you're interested in the bag, but hate the color.

Last edited:
I saw some Herschel looking North Face that was retail $180 for $119 at Marshall's the other day. Can't remember what it was called but I can't stop thinking about it.

Currently using this Nike Cheyenne Pendleton Backpack - Copped for cheap and it's pretty nice. Simple, black, and has straps on the front so I like

If you're even thinking about Herschel, go here instead.

http://duluthpack.com/

Lifetime guarantee.

I will say this. I had a few bad experiences with Herschel products, but I will say, their Customer Service came through in the end.

Took some back and forth....but in the end, they came through.

If you're even thinking about Herschel, go here instead.

http://duluthpack.com/

Lifetime guarantee.

I will say this. I had a few bad experiences with Herschel products, but I will say, their Customer Service came through in the end.

Took some back and forth....but in the end, they came through.

Thanks for the link. I'm in the market for a new backpack and almost bought a Herschel before thinking to check with NT first.

Just a normal North Face Jester back pack. Used it throughout HS and now in college.

Seems like every other person has this back pack though.

Glad I found this thread. Ordered the Nike Cheyenne Vapor II Flash from Shoepalace

Will post actual pics and impressions when I get it in. All 3M everything!

Copped this Patagonia Arbor Pack 26L Backpack online :smokin
Cant wait for it to get here. My messenger bag has been killing my back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom