What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

i neeed this backpack. perfect for everything id need it for especially biking in the rain

What about this one?

These two for school.

This one when I want to feel cool.

My work bag . Had this since November . Can hold all my tools , hard hat , shoes and an extra set of coveralls all at the same time . Copped it from walmart for 44 bucks easy to clean , water proof inside and hella pockets

Last edited:
I want one of those military backpack. Except I'm all black instead of camo print.

just ordered this, Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol Molle Assault Pack Tactical Combat Rucksack Backpack Bag 50L Black

should be here in a few days. i need it to carry a whole change of clothes including shoes, and still have separate accessible pouches for gear and supplies.

got two of these to add more pockets:

had to order a separate sternum strap though.

I remember my mom bought me an Eastpak when I was in first grade. She was so practical she told me she'll get me a new book bag whenever it starts to rip. Man, I was stuck with that book bag for like 7 years lol.

I had my Eastpak from about 2nd through 8th grade when schools decided to require those crappy mesh backpacks.

I still have the one I got my freshman year in college, although it hasn't seen use in a good 9 years.

What laptop bags y'all got? About to get my laptop soon so I'm looking into bag at a decent price

BUMP

since this is the official thread and school is already under way for most of us

I just gave my lil bro my North Face Jester so I'm looking for another backpack

51wPXW7u1HL.jpg

RL sack ive had 4 a min.
Mostly 4 travel.
Been lots o places....plenty of room 8)

Latest additions. Black and black 3M. Picture taken with flash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom