What Brands are you glad are dying/dead?

I use to rock track jackets back when L-R-G made good ones. It was like having a zip up with no hood and you can rock the fitted easily.
Macy's downtown, Haight St. and Berkeley(had a spot in telegraph) used to be my spots for LRG/Rocawear/Ecko hoodies and track jackets.

Glad cardigans died and Nike SBs are ripe for the picking as far as availability.

How are cardigans dead? lol.

Better yet, why would you be glad that they're "dead"? :lol:

On topic though, I don't think I've ever been "glad" any brand has died or anything, but chino and denim joggers have been an eyesore to me from the jump so it's nice to see them a little less often now.

Last edited:
I just hate joggers cause it's such a look that you know won't go past this era of fashion. It's not like something that will be around in the long run. I equate it to bell bottoms or low rise jeans or jeans with graphics on them like Ed Hardy, True Religion, etc. By the end of it, regular denim and stuff a like will always be the better timeless look.

I mean you can't tell me this look is going to be cool in the next 2 years.

1a2f8526c34e924ce1a345643d3c5397.jpg

Also I am glad all those MMA clothing and tattoo style clothing brands are not in the lime light no more. That was one of the worst things ever.

To be honest those looks all still look like they will be worn in 2 years. Those pairs specifically look like slim tapered jeans which will be here for a while.

People still wear low rise pants even if it's not marketed as such. Some brands don't cut the waist on their jeans high, or mid level anymore because they know their consumers have guts and won't be comfortable in them.

Those joggers in the middle are the only thing that mite b out.

But i mean the jogger thread started in 2013 so who knows

Joggers......cause that was the dumbest trend for pants next to these open holed pants that are in which will soon eventually die. Just stick to normal denim and some chinos.

I dont think Joggers are going away anytime soon man. I mean they're essentially just slim fit tapered sweatpants. I still wear em around the house :lol:

jogger sweats about ubiquitous as women's leggings/tights.

I just hate joggers cause it's such a look that you know won't go past this era of fashion. It's not like something that will be around in the long run. I equate it to bell bottoms or low rise jeans or jeans with graphics on them like Ed Hardy, True Religion, etc. By the end of it, regular denim and stuff a like will always be the better timeless look.

all of that will still be around.

it's just skinny tapered pants.

oversized tops & skinny bottoms aint got long terms durability at all though.

I still have a pair of trues I wear from time to time. Kanye shrug.

Wearing what you like regardless of trends and fads ftw.

Never understood the jogger hate. I think they're one of the better trends for this era. Not the super skinny ones though.

Also I am glad all those MMA clothing and tattoo style clothing brands are not in the lime light no more. That was one of the worst things ever.
Tapout and Ed Hardy :x

not gonna lie, a 14 year old me fell into the ed hardy hype, it was a fake t-shirt too :smh:

lol I don't think those Nike sweat suits were ever popping for real lol.

I also like the tech fleece stuff and hope that trend is here to stay. Other joggers can go to hell. I worked at j crew for a while and hated that they fell into the jogger trend.

Also glad to see Tru Religion finally leaving the hood. I also need robins to die tho. Hood fashion prolly just ain't for me at this point.

I kinda wonder when supreme will lose its strangle hold on the street wear scene. They're pretty much at an all time high right now. Wouldn't mind seeing someone else at the top even tho I like Preme.

I love dad hats, but I hate the term dad hats. Weren't they called baseball caps? But anyways I don't have the right head shape to wear snap backs and fitteds, plus I believe rocking snap backs and fitteds are for the youngins. Ain't nothin wrong with rocking your favorite team tho, but besides those hats what else hats can you wear that aren't logos? Dad hats, but can we just call the baseball caps again?

Back
Top Bottom