What Brands are you glad are dying/dead?

Well, a better way to put it is Cardigans aren't in style. Misread the title btw.

Locally, it seems that Huf lost its popularity.

Last edited:
am never glad when brands die because that is someone's livelihood and dream that is over, and also all the jobs that brand supports...

Nah that Le Tigre **** had to go. Tried to bite Lacoste. Glad it's practically dead.

I love dad hats, but I hate the term dad hats. Weren't they called baseball caps? But anyways I don't have the right head shape to wear snap backs and fitteds, plus I believe rocking snap backs and fitteds are for the youngins. Ain't nothin wrong with rocking your favorite team tho, but besides those hats what else hats can you wear that aren't logos? Dad hats, but can we just call the baseball caps again?
they've always been called baseball caps

I think the internet just took off with the term after Bryson Tiller called it a "dad hat" in an interview.

da entire MLB begs to differ.

Well no doubt, I also said there's nothing wrong wearing your favorite team. But I was referring to the younger crowd who rocked different teams and color schemes to match their outfits. I just feel like it's tacky, but it's something a lotta youngins do or used to do. I feel like the style has changed and that trend was gone about 2 years ago.

Joggers been played, but brought some back out for the spring time. Since, they not going anywhere any time soon. That denim on denim played too.

ecko and the hundreds are brands I think of that got too popular and people got sick of seeing it.

?? Homie I got 3 on rotation that be killing. They call me the young fly huxtable in the cut. I fill them in right too.
Guess it depends where you are but, in Cali and on the mainstream media(amongst the younger crowd), they're dead.

Cardigans can be cold if you pull it off right.

Blue lightweight cardigan...white t....slim khaki chinos...stan smiths..

I like the versatility of them. I have a gradient one thats one of my favorite articles of clothing.

Guess it depends where you are but, in Cali and on the mainstream media(amongst the younger crowd), they're dead.

I guess for you being in cali, says a lot. No real utilitarian need. I'm in NYC papi. It's cold out here and a nice cardigan is vital to catch them mamis with education and ambición, ya feel me.

I ain't worn a cardigan in years, don't see how those would ever be played tho. I dont dress "grown" anymore.

Joggers......cause that was the dumbest trend for pants next to these open holed pants that are in which will soon eventually die. Just stick to normal denim and some chinos.

Also let this dad hat thing hit the grave too.
All of this.

Back
Top Bottom