What can your wife, girlfriend, main chick do to satisfy you better?

laugh.gif
what a silly perspective to introduce with all confidence. It ain't just about sex... It's about money! The hell? Who even said it was all about sex? Dudes are mentioning minor tongue in cheek issues, here you come with a major one most have already figured out before getting deep into a relationship.
From one extreme to the next. But his is better cause he says

I mean I did ask the question of "Does your girl make 80% of what you make, equal or more" with the intent of clearing that up. Please see above.

So if she doesnt do one of those three things and dudes are complaining about sex then you're lost because you have bigger things to worry about
So a man can't be a man if his woman makes more money than him?

I mean I did ask the question of "Does your girl make 80% of what you make, equal or more" with the intent of clearing that up. Please see above.

So if she doesnt do one of those three things and dudes are complaining about sex then you're lost because you have bigger things to worry about

And I answered by saying currently she makes more than double than what I make

Maybe all the complaints in here are "trivial" because some of us choose/chose not to be in a relationship with major issues

So a man can't be a man if his woman makes more money than him?
Where did I say that? I said that she can make 80% of what you make, equal, or more. So her making more than you would be good.

And I answered by saying currently she makes more than double than what I make

Maybe all the complaints in here are "trivial" because some of us choose/chose not to be in a relationship with major issues
You did and thank you for answering.

Income is almost the least important thing for me when it comes to dating. I don't think most of us entered a relationship to be financially stable, we just happen to be attracted for other reasons.

To trivialize other concerns people have posted such as sexual needs is foolish.

So why bring up income out the blue?

Is it to help guys understand that things could be worse, like finances?

No, to make the point that there's much more important things than if your girls giving you oral or not. Like how much she makes.

No, to make the point that there's much more important things than if your girls giving you oral or not. Like how much she makes.

That depends on the person and their financial situation

If I wasn't living in California and didn't have mounds of student debt then the quality of my sex life would matter more than income

For me her income is only important in how I can achieve my goals for our relationship. Single income ain't the business in LA if you want a decent sized house, good schools, travel money etc

Seriously go back and read this thread.

-My girl needs to give head more
-My girl needs to have more spontaneous sex
-My girl needs to stop nagging

Yall dudes really have some shallow objectives out here. But does your girl make within 80% of what you make if she doesn't make more, or an equal amount? If so you have a larger problem than her not wanting to perform fellatio. You're already in a hole with someone who cant even bring stuff to the table financially. Head isn't currency, yall dudes need to wake up.

Or maybe income is a non-issue in their relationship which is why they didnt mention it...
Dude in here talking silly, like everybody in here struggling. Sit down somewhere

Pathetic. :lol: who put the battery in lil man's back?
And why is it pathetic?

Seriously go back and read this thread.

-My girl needs to have more spontaneous sex
-My girl needs to stop nagging

Yall dudes really have some shallow objectives out here. But does your girl make within 80% of what you make if she doesn't make more, or an equal amount? If so you have a larger problem than her not wanting to perform fellatio. You're already in a hole with someone who cant even bring stuff to the table financially. Head isn't currency, yall dudes need to wake up.

Or maybe income is a non-issue in their relationship which is why they didnt mention it...
Dude in here talking silly, like everybody in here struggling. Sit down somewhere
Who said anyone was struggling?

The thing with the Internet is everyone thinks they have something worth saying, with some self appointed bit of knowledge and expertise, but most of the time it isn't.

The thing with the Internet is everyone thinks they have something worth saying, with some self appointed bit of knowledge and expertise, but most of the time it isn't.
That would be fine, "every" bit of "knowledge" is "useful" but to me once you gotta step on somebody else's point to make yours you left your credibility at the door

Cats talking about income is more important than sex?
Not really
IF shorty was throwing the Sexual relations at me regularly, I don't have a problem with paying for everything. She can be a stay at home wife
She has to be making some type of income though, because when I go broke (which will be her fault) I'm gonna need to borrow some money from her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom