What company or product has forever lost your business???

Y'all brahs should have went to Eastern Motors, I heard they have very lenient, allowing you to use your employment status to determine your credit worthiness.

Also they have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from; Ford, Hyundai, Chevy, BMWs, and minivans. Each locations has over 600 cars, trucks, and SUVs

Are you brahs listening to me?

You'll should probably let them put you in a vehicle today, and finance the today sum.
Your jobs your credit :pimp:

C'mon famb don't be one of those people
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Not everyone has that available to them though. Those basic restaurants are find for the niche the serve IMO

It is like someone saying "Chipotle sucks, this local spot I go to is way better". Welp that may be true, but i got 45 mins for my lunch break and I just trying to get something decent. So Chipotle will do.
are you goldenarmz?

Carmine's and maggianos...I haven't had a particularly bad experience but it's not great food for the price...just endless pasta basically, meh...

My brother brought me some leftovers from maggiano's last month. Never tried their food before. I inhaled 4 chicken cutlets and some pasta in a cream sauce. The cutlets were crack. Best i've ever had and they had some cheese on it.

Any types of Soda

Potato chips 

Kool Aid 

Pretty much any sort of junk food that I would eat as a child 
mean.gif

sick.gif

While I was still trying to convert to a plant based diet, went a few months clean with maybe some ice cream/ quality burger here and there.

Then over the summer I went to BK with some friends and didn't want to not eat anything so I had a whopper. 

Couldn't even finish that garbage. Made me feel sick. 

Back at college and no longer looking back. I even cut out french fries and some other "vegan" foods from the dining hall because they just taste so oily and greasy. 

I'm legit on almost a third world vegan style diet right now with tons of brown rice, oats, whole grain pastas and breads, vegetables, fruits, beans/legumes, and some other vegan deserts I buy myself every once in a while 

High Carb, low fat, low glycemic 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I tried being vegan in college.

My so is a vegetarian.

Cant do it.

And i have actually killed animals to eat. Its a *****.

If eating animals is my fault i can live with it.

BWW on Tuesdays is clutch though.

But one time they forgot a bulk of my wings, I'm talking about 20 wings ( Garlic Parmesean to be exact :smh: )

...Called and complained, and they said "did you want to come get it?" :x :smh: :stoneface: ...But got refunded and $15 for the next visit :pimp:.

I tried being vegan in college.

My so is a vegetarian.

Cant do it.

And i have actually killed animals to eat. Its a *****.

If eating animals is my fault i can live with it.
I never really cared about the killing animals part. 
laugh.gif

I just feel better plant based 

Had a coworker tell me he went plant-based diet, he says he feels so much more awake and energized.

It's difficult for me to do though :frown:.

Sony.

Barely any multimedia options on the PS4 compared to XB1, and they have the nerve to raise prices for PS Plus, even though PSN is constantly having outages. Their phone division is falling apart as well, and they have been a non factor in TVs for a while.

Also any FPS that isn't Rainbow Six. And any sports game that isn't FIFA.

:rofl:

sony makes some of the best tv's, true to life colors FTW!!!

Last edited:
Any types of Soda

Potato chips 

Kool Aid 

Pretty much any sort of junk food that I would eat as a child :smh:  :x  

While I was still trying to convert to a plant based diet, went a few months clean with maybe some ice cream/ quality burger here and there.

Then over the summer I went to BK with some friends and didn't want to not eat anything so I had a whopper. 

Couldn't even finish that garbage. Made me feel sick. 

Back at college and no longer looking back. I even cut out french fries and some other "vegan" foods from the dining hall because they just taste so oily and greasy. 

I'm legit on almost a third world vegan style diet right now with tons of brown rice, oats, whole grain pastas and breads, vegetables, fruits, beans/legumes, and some other vegan deserts I buy myself every once in a while 

High Carb, low fat, low glycemic :smokin  :pimp:   

whats the difference ?

I've had every iPhone from OG to the 4.  iPhone 4 was the last one had and will ever have.  They messed up with that phone, had bad experiences and they told me I was holding it wrong.

difference between what? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
eating vegan and not eating vegan... longer life? more yambs?
nerd.gif
much lesser chance of developing heart disease, diabetes, obesity, prostate and other forms of cancers 

Vegan foods literally fight and help prevent any of them from developing unlike the modern day western diet which only promotes these in our bodies

Fruits and veggies can also cure random sicknesses/upset stomachs/headaches and other random ****

I don't even remember the last time I was sick / had a headache ect in the past year and a half being 95% of the time on a plant based diet

also lower body fat and better skin

And because you are more healthy, yes in most cases you will live longer

polo socks - boxer briefs are fire but socks are bad quality

streetwear - cept supreme/palace

any clothes besides ralph lauren

more later
So you don't wear socks? Supreme and Palace are owned by RL now?

Can anyone explain to me why people care about Palace so much? Am I missing something?

Supreme will never get my money, never understood the hype. Stepped in the store once and employees seemed rude as hell.

Olive garden- they overpriced and mediocre as hell
Under armour- they ugly as hell
United Airlines - they delayed my flight 4 hours and said I shouldn't be mad because they have me water and a kid sized bag of Cheetos

Back
Top Bottom