She really wants a pair of Converse all stars for some reason too

A gym membership.

Edit: The Ibra.
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@ChampCruThik brah you a fool

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png
View media item 679023
this :frown:

5S, perfume, trip to visit her fam in Cali .. but the real dagger is I agreed to pay all the bills this month :x

boots, parfume and we add some money to our "summer vacation" savings :smokin i might get the ps4. i walked in on my parents and her talking about it last week.

Her birthday is the 22nd, so I'm not sure to go the big(ger) gift for a Christmas/birthday combo or smaller ones for each occasion. Thoughts?

I'm thinking about taking a dump and putting it in a box and leaving it on her front door. Just found out she has been cheating. No lie.

I'm thinking about taking a dump and putting it in a box and leaving it on her front door. Just found out she has been cheating. No lie.
get_over_here_bro_by_soul0xane-d4rc5wa.jpg

:frown: :frown:

The best way to get over some yambs is to get is some new ones...

Go have some superficial sex... Even of you gotta pay for it...

SRS.

A color laser printer is the only thing that's for sure under the tree. We'e getting married in May so most of the "I'd like to get" gifts are being saved for our registry so other people can buy it for us. The printer is needed because now that she's working in schools we're actually printing a bunch of stuff at home for her kids, and my 20 year old monochrome personal laser jet just isn't cutting it anymore.

Yeah it's a pretty lame present, but she's been dropping hints that it's really what she wants for Christmas. I'm also going to be the one to take care of getting all our invites in the mail.

Only been with her for three months, not going too big. Just picked up a few things I know she's into. :pimp:

Atheist's Christmas :lol:

Sorry about that brother! Spend a lot of time with your families during this holiday!

Back
Top Bottom