what do white people eat for dinner (home cooked)??????

We eat standard dinners like everyone else
roll.gif
steak, (breaded) chicken cutlet/grilled chicken, pastas, fish, etc.

I'm Italian if that matters.
you second generation italian though? im talm bout like white americans you know what i mean? americans who have been far removed from their european culture

Last edited:
Hot Dogs

Celeste Pizza for one

Shepard's Pie

Hot Pockets

Spam

Grilled Cheese

Baked beans

Egg Salad

Donuts

Man these Russian kids stayed in my apartments when I was younger. I was in middle school. We played PC games and all that type of stuff, but man I remember one time I stayed for dinner. I've never had to force food down. But they had rice and sardines. I was like this dinner, and they loved it. It kind of ruined my appetite for ages, but I wasn't rude. I ate the sardines and rice or whatever it was.
This is hilarious
laugh.gif

The weirdest thing I ate when I went to someone's house was a string cheese rolled up in a tortilla and put in the microwave.

One of my good friends never had a drink to go with this food. If I asked for a drink, homie would bring me a cup of tap water with no ice. Legit made me angry.

People have weird eating habits.

My typical meal is some marinated chicken breast or a half rotisserie chicken with some Lawry's and tangy BBQ sauce, lime/cilantro rice, and a tomato/cucumber/feta salad. I could eat that every night.

Pops is eating adobo with his hands, sitting on the couch watching american idol because "the filipina" is performong tonight
Lol my mom is the same way, once I claim someone is 1/16 filipino and up, she's on them.

I can't get down with eating rice and stuff with my hands. A spoon and fork are already efficient.

I can't get down with eating rice and stuff with my hands. A spoon and fork are already efficient.

When in Rome...

If im invited somewhere and thats the culture, thats how they eat best believe im digging in with both hands.

Otherwise im with you, spoon and fork.

White folks b grubbing. Italians get offended if you don't eat all your plate. Germans have ample servings as well.

Middle eastern food is my fav just the simple fact i grew up on it and thats my culture but i like all the others you named as well. Throw in Caribbean food too. Somali food good too, had Ethiopian food once back in the day, cant remember what the dish was called but i do remember it being good af. They had this bread and the texture was like porous (if that makes any sense). I vividly remember the bread cuz it didnt look like any bread i had ever seen.

Somali food is so damn underrated :pimp: I rarely meet other people that have tried it, since it's pretty rare in the Bay Area. I just avoid the pasta dishes that they got from the Italians :pimp:

I love Somali food, but only one restaurant around my way in SJ. Random *** spot next to the VTA station :lol:

Soooo good tho.

My mom is 2nd gen Italian so she knew how to cook. If you're talking about your average cook/American white male...then my dad would make a really good porkchops with homemade mushroom sauce on top. Was actually not bland at all and I make it for my little one from time to time. Most of the time it wasn't very bland. He loves his spices and tasting/trying to make food. We've all had a hamburger helper in our lives lol.

In the summer = bbq chicken (on bone of course), bbq pork chops or steak on the grill, some salad, grilled/baked french bread, and maybe broccoli or asparagus. Might do some grilled shrimp too if we're really feeling it. 

In the winter = spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna with baked french bread, or maybe some baked chicken with vegetables and baked or mashed potatoes. 

All flames b. 

Oh yeah - cheeseburgers in the summer FTW.

Last edited:
went to a resort breakfast buffet this past weekend. i reached in and put a few cheese blintzes on my plate and my wife goes "what's that?" i told her it was white people food so she just skipped past those.

Last edited:
Jewish deli food is pretty good. The bagel places in Jewish neighborhoods got the best bagels.

Back
Top Bottom