what do white people eat for dinner (home cooked)??????

Jewish deli food is pretty good. The bagel places in Jewish neighborhoods got the best bagels.
Jews are right behind Texans in terms of their mastery of brisket.

An everything bagel with some smoked fish and a healthy schmear also can't be messed with.  
when it comes to beef, no ones does it like Brazilians and Argentines

It's just very bland and easy to get tired of quickly (which ANY honest Portuguese person will tell you).

This is bacalhau, one of our most famous dishes:

View media item 2458552

Does this look flavorful to you? It's not.

Many of the most popular restaurants in Lisboa are Indian and Turkish because of how much more flavor those types of food have. Somehow saying that led to some illiterate troll saying I need geography lessons

What is bacalhau?

Many of the most popular restaurants in Lisboa are Indian and Turkish because of how much more flavor those types of food have. Somehow saying that led to some illiterate troll saying I need geography lessons
You do though.
 Europeans hate spicy and flavorful food
Now you're saying you love Greek and Turkish food. Which is it? Black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice?

You literally don't know what countries are in Europe and you believe authentic Italian food is "spaghetti and garlic bread."
laugh.gif

You said you hate European food because it's bland, but you love Greek food. You said you hate Spanish and Portuguese food but you love Mediterranean food,

FOH.

You do though.

Now you're saying you love Greek and Turkish food. Which is it? Black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice?

You literally don't know what countries are in Europe and you believe authentic Italian food is "spaghetti and garlic bread." :lol:

You said you hate European food because it's bland, but you love Greek food. You said you hate Spanish and Portuguese food but you love Mediterranean food,

FOH.
Are you Iberian? Are you really trying to tell me Europeans in general like spicy food (they don't)? Are you ignoring that I said I specifically have to request non European spots to make their food the authentic way? Are you purposely ignoring that Mediterranean food includes a @#$@ load of countries outside of Spain and Portugal? Most of which are in North Africa and the Middle East? Like I said, hop off my people already :lol: Sounding like some lost cultureless American desperate to claim some exotic European heritage.

Last edited:
Are you Iberian? Are you really trying to tell me Europeans in general like spicy food (they don't)? Are you ignoring that I said I specifically request non European spots to make their food the authentic way? Are you purposely ignoring that Mediterranean food includes a @#$@ load of countries outside of Spain and Portugal? Like I said, hop off my people already
laugh.gif
Not spicy ≠ bland

Dat logic
mean.gif

Doesn't even matter, cause you're wrong. Siciliano and Napolitano food is spicy AF. That's part of Europe btw.  Calabrian peppers, green chiles, crushed red.

Sounds like you just bury your food in Adobo and call it flavorful.
laugh.gif

There's levels and layers to flavor. You should know genius.

Took my dad to one of those good Brazilian buffets. I dunno why but we weren't able to eat as much as we did the last time. Was a waste of money.
Took my dad to one of those good Brazilian buffets. I dunno why but we weren't able to eat as much as we did the last time. Was a waste of money.
They're expensive for dinner but usually around $30 a head for lunch. I'm not sure if they have the full menu at that time though

Last edited:
portuguese food? man i love me some vinha d'alhos. throw some on the skillet with some eggs and rice and you got a killer breakfast.

White people got some good food, like Southern BBQ and some of the seafood of the East Coast. White people here in AZ don't really cook, they usually go out everyday.

I am like @SFC415, I like my food spicy and flavorful. Middle Eastern is my favorite (grew up in the culture), with Mexican as a close second

It's just very bland and easy to get tired of quickly (which ANY honest Portuguese person will tell you).

This is bacalhau, one of our most famous dishes:

View media item 2458552

Does this look flavorful to you? It's not.

You are Portuguese and what else?

First off bacalau is fire. Y'all must not season it the way we do. I'm Dominican and we eat It sometimes but not looking like that.

Now for my white family experience...

I had a friend in elementary whose house I used to spend the night at often. Family was cool as ****. They had all the video games, basketball goal, nice neighborhood etc etc. Everything was good except that damn broccoli and cheese at the end of the night. I think that was the first time I ever overcame a mental obstacle in my life. Sometimes a corn dog, sometimes a burger, but it always circled back to broccoli and cheese smh.

Random Argentinian spot I had in Nyc...my gawd :smokin
Brazillian places be expensive but worth it. even salad bar portion is good...but cant fall for the okie doke. give me the meats 8)

Name of Argentinean spot?

Last edited:
Man these Russian kids stayed in my apartments when I was younger. I was in middle school. We played PC games and all that type of stuff, but man I remember one time I stayed for dinner. I've never had to force food down. But they had rice and sardines. I was like this dinner, and they loved it. It kind of ruined my appetite for ages, but I wasn't rude. I ate the sardines and rice or whatever it was.
Russian/eastern euro cuisine is generally struggle ...shout out to the goulash

Man these Russian kids stayed in my apartments when I was younger. I was in middle school. We played PC games and all that type of stuff, but man I remember one time I stayed for dinner. I've never had to force food down. But they had rice and sardines. I was like this dinner, and they loved it. It kind of ruined my appetite for ages, but I wasn't rude. I ate the sardines and rice or whatever it was.

This is hilarious :lol:

The weirdest thing I ate when I went to someone's house was a string cheese rolled up in a tortilla and put in the microwave.

One of my good friends never had a drink to go with this food. If I asked for a drink, homie would bring me a cup of tap water with no ice. Legit made me angry.

People have weird eating habits.

My typical meal is some marinated chicken breast or a half rotisserie chicken with some Lawry's and tangy BBQ sauce, lime/cilantro rice, and a tomato/cucumber/feta salad. I could eat that every night.
yea on weird eating habits one of my homeboys been having "bday pies" since we was youngins...he literally has his moms go out to the store and grab some standard pie for his bday since he hates cake :lol: ....this is what he likes and chooses for over 20 years now, so weird

Back
Top Bottom