What do yall think happens when you die?

I'm watching I Survived beyond and back and this guy is taking about dying ,going to hell, and came back after getting shot in the head. He talked about being chained up in a dark abyss...It just got me thinking, I wonder if this _ is telling the truth... I been raised to believe in heaven and hell but Idk....what do yall think?

I'm watching I Survived beyond and back and this guy is taking about dying ,going to hell, and came back after getting shot in the head. He talked about being chained up in a dark abyss...It just got me thinking, I wonder if this _ is telling the truth... I been raised to believe in heaven and hell but Idk....what do yall think?

Afterlife

Spoiler [+]
come-at-me-bro-christ-the-redeemer.jpg

Originally Posted by Cuffy

i'm hooked on all those shows on the BIO channel, had me wondering about this stuff too, 
everyone that talks about their experience seem to have a moment where they float above their body
may there are paranormal spirits and things

Originally Posted by Cuffy

i'm hooked on all those shows on the BIO channel, had me wondering about this stuff too, 
everyone that talks about their experience seem to have a moment where they float above their body
may there are paranormal spirits and things

Your family and friends put you in the ground and cry about it. That's what I know for sure.

Your family and friends put you in the ground and cry about it. That's what I know for sure.

you wake up from your dream, unless you've been heavily sedated in which case you drop into limbo.

you wake up from your dream, unless you've been heavily sedated in which case you drop into limbo.

You remember that feel when you were born? I think that's how it's gonna be if nothing spiritual/divine ever existed. I would hope that there would be some sort of afterlife though.

You remember that feel when you were born? I think that's how it's gonna be if nothing spiritual/divine ever existed. I would hope that there would be some sort of afterlife though.

IMO we shouldnt believe something just because we grew up on it. When we are adults I feel like we should be able to step back and then choose what we believe in. Things like this should be forced on our minds. 

With that said, i believe in heaven/hell

Back
Top Bottom