What do yall think happens when you die?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

My mom told me a story about when her grandfather was practically on his death bed in the hospital. Her mom (my grandmother) was in the room with him and all of a sudden his eyes closed for about two minutes and everyone thought he was gone, but then his eyes opened and tears streamed, and he looked directly at my grandmother and said "It's beautiful... it's beautiful". Then he closed his eyes forever.

Story still gives me chills.
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I got a slight weird tingling feeling in my stomach after reading this.[/color]

My mom told me a story about when her grandfather was practically on his death bed in the hospital. Her mom (my grandmother) was in the room with him and all of a sudden his eyes closed for about two minutes and everyone thought he was gone, but then his eyes opened and tears streamed, and he looked directly at my grandmother and said "It's beautiful... it's beautiful". Then he closed his eyes forever.

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I got a slight weird tingling feeling in my stomach after reading this.[/color]

I like to think that I go to a better place. But we never know until we get there so I'll leave my answer for the day it happens.

I like to think that I go to a better place. But we never know until we get there so I'll leave my answer for the day it happens.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

eek.gif
Me too man, I really really really hope there's something for us.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

eek.gif
Me too man, I really really really hope there's something for us.

whaaat
eek.gif

whaaat
eek.gif

Sounds like something out of a movie. Hopefully it's true.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

No word of a lie. First time my mom told the story I was about 6 or 7. I still ask her about it every now and then.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

No word of a lie. First time my mom told the story I was about 6 or 7. I still ask her about it every now and then.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^why do you believe in heaven or hell though, other than being taught it, what would make one continue to believe in it
once you're old enough to decide for yourself?

I've chosen to follow Jesus Christ and with my choice, I decided to start reading the Bible. Thats just the path I chose. Growing up people would always try to force it on me or shove it down my throat and because of that I really didnt believe it. Until I stopped myself and forgot about everybody else but myself, did I personally choose this path to follow. Not saying who's right and who's wrong I just made a choice and I'm gonna stick with it. It's all faith for me. Believing in something I can't see, because that's what I feel is right inside.

Not tryna make this thread about religion btw

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^why do you believe in heaven or hell though, other than being taught it, what would make one continue to believe in it
once you're old enough to decide for yourself?

I've chosen to follow Jesus Christ and with my choice, I decided to start reading the Bible. Thats just the path I chose. Growing up people would always try to force it on me or shove it down my throat and because of that I really didnt believe it. Until I stopped myself and forgot about everybody else but myself, did I personally choose this path to follow. Not saying who's right and who's wrong I just made a choice and I'm gonna stick with it. It's all faith for me. Believing in something I can't see, because that's what I feel is right inside.

Not tryna make this thread about religion btw

Dave chappelle will show up at the gates of heaven in a white rope and fake beard and fake wig and say.... GOTCHA NINJA!! - Chappelle wen he got oprah prego voice

Dave chappelle will show up at the gates of heaven in a white rope and fake beard and fake wig and say.... GOTCHA NINJA!! - Chappelle wen he got oprah prego voice

Hopefully a team of detectives from First 48 catch your murderer. I hate it when they say "John Doe was charged with 1st Degree Murder. The charges were later dropped due to insufficient evidence. If you have any information regarding this case, please call 555-555-5555" at the end. That would suck.

Hopefully a team of detectives from First 48 catch your murderer. I hate it when they say "John Doe was charged with 1st Degree Murder. The charges were later dropped due to insufficient evidence. If you have any information regarding this case, please call 555-555-5555" at the end. That would suck.

Wow
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom