what do you suspect but have no proof of....

Even though we were beefing, i love you fam, your smart like me and can see through the bullstuff. If we ever have a niketalk convention all rounds on me

That wasn't beef fam. You checked me and I responded. Ain't **** homie.

Asian people are Aliens:

- The earliest depiction of Aliens throughout history resemble Asian people (short, squinty eyes, etc)
- The language... so many foreign languages sound faaairly close to each others except language from Asian cultures. (Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- The written langauge in American/Euro history resemble each other but in most Asian cultures, drawings are used to depict words
- Features... you can put brown skin on a white man, they can pass as Hispanic. Black skin on a hispanic man, they can pass as black. Asian people are the only people in the word that have their features.

- Technology.. the advancement in not only digital technology, but also in previous generations (i.e. gunpowder in the 1st century, etc)

- Driving... Asian people are "bad" drivers because their so used to driving spacecrafts

I'm Asian (Alien) BTW

- Driving... Asian people are "bad" drivers because their so used to driving spacecrafts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Marijuana is only viewed the way it is due to the fact that tobacco companies would face much stiffer competition if it were to become mainstream the way cigarettes are. By the time most of the older folks die out, you'll have plenty of marijuana corporations the same way you have tobacco corporations.

Wouldn't the big tobacco companies just sell/profit off of mj in that case?

Social Media is a means to keep us controlled, content not expanding our horizons or seeking more knowledge. 
That's also possible. Tobacco companies shift over to bud to keep up with the shifting industry. I just imagine making that transition would be extremely costly and it'd be easier to just keep the potential threat underneath your foot to prevent that. Tobacco companies already got politicians on their side so it makes it that much easier.

When people get high on drugs they see how the world really is and that's why the government wants them to be illegal.

so then different drugs take you to different levels?? because some have you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than others.

Aliens walk with us everyday disguised as humans.

Yea.they are for sure and its easy to spot them but you will be called crazy

brah this has been talking about and disproven so many times it is not even funny. We landed on the moon B

Naw we didnt

- Drug prohibition was never about the drugs, but a way to transition the lower class into the next system that keeps them permanently bound as the underclass.

not true at all.

Cia was selling, importing drugs into usa to fund the war. The money went ro finance Nicaragua's Contra rebels agasint russia i think. Cold war they advanced near Panama. Regan knew congress wouldnt fund it because they didn't like him.

Cia pump the drugs into black communities, this why so much crime. Read up on it. They finally admitted it. Watch the movie "kill the messenger". Read online. The main king pin was informant with cia 10 years and made 1.5 billion, he had help amd bought from cia. Him amd the real rick ross was homeboys, he told on ricky, once it got exposed cia was dealing drugs and the informant was a drug king, they let rickey off but he gpt caught again.

Cia bought guns for the contras to help them fight the war we was facing

"In 1986, the Reagan Administration acknowledged that funds from cocaine smuggling helped fund the Contra rebels, but stated that it was not authorized by the US government or resistance leaders. The Kerry Committee found that Contra drug links included payments to known drug traffickers by the U.S. State Department to carry out humanitarian assistance to the Contras. A CIA internal investigation found that agents had worked with drug traffickers to support the Contra program, but found no evidence of any conspiracy by CIA or its employees to bring drugs into the United States."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_cocaine_trafficking_in_the_US

Now Regan anmounced the war on drugs to cover their butts once exposed

You got alot to learn

[/B]

Last edited:
so then different drugs take you to different levels?? because some have you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than others.
Hey I guess so. So the hardest drug whatever that is is really how the world really is. And everything under that drug that isn't as intense is just levels to seeing the true world. You never know.

Hey I guess so. So the hardest drug whatever that is is really how the world really is. And everything under that drug that isn't as intense is just levels to seeing the true world. You never know.

Probably why good drugs are banned. You see yourself forwhat you are and others, also you see the world for what it is. Like a whole other dimension

All the smart high iq and rich used plant drugs or have so go figure.

Last edited:
Maybe once into the future......i can see that.
into the past is kindof hard 4 me 2 grasp.

But def not more than once

@mojofilms

Relaize this universe is complexed. Your thoughts, your mood, control your destiny.

Think of this way each person have their own universe/world. We all see differently

You control your world your space your destiny.

Like you ever ran late for work amd was so mad rushing amd cussing out all the slow drivers. You made it to work late, got stopped at every red light, behind every slow driver then your whole day went bad . Its because your attracted negative ions to yourself, negative outweighed the postive. Now if you sat back, played your favorite music which give you good feelings, have good thoughts such as seeing yourself at work on time,every light would be green no long waits and you would be at work on time.

Its your own universe, you control it by postive thoughts,behavior and moods. When postive outweighs negative you get postive response

Last edited:
 I suspect Rihanna has had the world's first forehead enlargement surgery

I believe in the multiverse.

Loch Ness Monster

A lot of hollywood movies are letting us know about what's going to happen in the future. Specifically, like robots and ****. Word to @Master Zik

There are other beings that are watching our every moves, providing them with entertainment, like in that South Park episode

A flick to the nuts is equivalent to 10 seconds of childbirth

Time travel will never exist to the point we want it to.

Steve Harvey used to wear a toupee 

There will be some kind of event that'll drastically reduce our population in the next 200 years, or we'll finally be on Mars

It's impossible for people to not enjoy some kind of music.

Back
Top Bottom