What ever happen to mike jones, slim thug and Paul wall?

Man them late 90's swisha house freestyles were the issshhhhhh. Jdawg, lil mario, when slim thug was 17

Besides thugga, the other cats are one hit wonders. Still don't know how the hell mike Jones got play :smh:

He got play cause all these were dope

View media item 1173502View media item 1173503View media item 1173504

Drive Slow was hot too.

Man with the music i here today these dudes can definitely come back and be relevant again.

All of them drop music consistently except Mike. If they were gonna pop again they would have.

Agreed. I don't really check for Mike Jones much, but I still listen to Slim Thug, Paul Wall, and Chamillionaire, and they very well do still make stuff that could/should be getting major play. I'm a fan of Migos, but if you're bumping them, Rich Homie Quan, and Young Thug while dissing the others and calling them trash, LULZ.

Mike Jones was my guy circa 2004. Still bump a few songs of his from time to time. Lol I'm sure absolutely no one will agree but his verse on still tippin' still remains to be one of my favorite verses of all time.

Never listened to his solo tapes but Mike Jones always had dope mic presence to me. **** with all his singles. 

Since 2011

500_1408735231_twehtvg_98.jpg

cover.jpg

Slim_Thug_Thug_Thursday-front-large.jpg

slim-tug.jpg

welcometexas3.jpg

1368561563_64547819.jpg

Serve-and-collect-3.jpg

Slim_Thug_Welcome_2_Texas_2_super_Bowl_Xlv_Editio-front-large.jpg

Last edited:
Mike Jones was my guy circa 2004. Still bump a few songs of his from time to time. Lol I'm sure absolutely no one will agree but his verse on still tippin' still remains to be one of my favorite verses of all time.
His verse on still tippin = best he ever done in my book

Slim still putting out quality music. After first round draft picks and ballin underground mike jones fell off hard. I'm more disappointed with Cham. It's like he just disappeared

Stiill tippin video from bet uncut alone cements these dude as legends.

I copped the who is mike jones album on release day off the strength of still tippin. Whole damb album was fire.

bro got on a medium wifebeater and its still loose.

In them before pics it looked like mike and paul just cooked ribs all day and one day out the blue they both decided to only eat spinach for the rest of their lives

Chamillionaire was my guy. Ultimate Victory is my ****. One of my fav albums.

I don't listen to Slim anymore. He's corny as ****. Already Platinum is all I can tolerate and that's because of the production.

Back
Top Bottom