What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

I didn't know people other than gas station employees lived in Fresno, Bakersfield, etc until I went to college and met friends from there. I always assumed those places were like those small towns like King City that you stop to get gas/take a leak in while you're driving to SoCal :lol:

Last edited:
I thought pork chops came from cows until I was sixteen, don't even ask me how.

Like a couple others in here, I also thought the world was black-and-white until the '60's lol

when i was 4 i thought the doctors cut off my cousins penor when we would bathe together

this memory sticks and i was livid as **** about it

Last edited:
i always thought minuswell was a word until my friend called me out on it and told me it was might as well

Last edited:
Just found out earlier this morning what dc stood for
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 bro, I was praying you were not serious in the other thread...

Last edited:
About a year ago, I learned the famous Kansas City is not in Kansas.

Last edited:
That women don't urinate from their vaginas.

No lie, came in here to post this. I didn't learn that **** until I was like 21. :smh: Never watched a chick pee until then. :lol: My mind was seriously blown.

Another one is I thought that all Spanish speaking people got along. :lol: Like there was not beef between countries until I started dating PR and Dominican girls. Again, my mind was blown. :lol: :smh:

I used to think squirting was legit when I saw it on, um, those movies and then I found out they're just peeing. :x :smh: Skrate.

Back
Top Bottom