What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

I hope I only have sons. I can see the hurt in my father in laws face when we visit and I take his daughter to the bedroom she grew up in. :lol:

I hope I only have sons. I can see the hurt in my father in laws face when we visit and I take his daughter to the bedroom she grew up in.
laugh.gif
This I don't understand....like once my child is living on his or her own I would only be a source of guidance and I would trust that I raised my children right. So if my daughter brings home a serious bf or a husband I really wouldnt give a damn.  Besides I know I'm gonna want little grand kids to spoil so whether they come from my sons or daughters idc.

Old dudes in the nursing home still tryna smash. Watch ya mama/grandmama

Old dudes in the nursing home still tryna smash. Watch ya mama/grandmama
Had an ex-mob guy in the nursing home I used to work at that had a 50-something girlfriend. He suffered from a pretty bad stroke so he was wheelchair-bound and incontinent. Every day she would visit him around dinner, they'd eat together in the dining room, she'd take him back to his room, get him in bed, clean him up if he ****/pissed himself, suck his ****, and then leave. One of the nursing assistants walked in on it once, so we knew what time it was once that door was closed and we turned a blind eye.

Always told myself if I ever get stuck in a nursing home, I wanna have his experience. :lol::nthat:

Started playing NBA2K this past fall and I found out that the foul is called a "reach-in" not "reaching" 😮

Always thought pawg meant pretty average white girl.

Back
Top Bottom