What happened to Smush Parker?

Whatever happened to him? Last news I heard about him, he got into a fight with a valet attendant. Now I hear he's been inactive for 14 straight games.
roll.gif

I heard he has an old friend named Basketball that recently de-friended him so he's having some personal issues.

He is still on the roster. Reason I've heard given was due to personal reasons. Don't know to much else on the subject.

indifferent.gif
I hope he didn't burn all his money on his Smushcalede... One of the dumbest negros to ever play this game
indifferent.gif

[h2]Heat's personnel options dwindle[/h2]
Click-2-Listen

By CHRIS PERKINS

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Sunday, December 23, 2007

MIAMI - With personnel losses mounting, coach Pat Riley is desperately scouring his roster for help. Guard Chris Quinn is likely out fora week with a sprained left ankle and center Alonzo Mourning is out for the season with a knee injury.

For now, Riley is playing rookie shooting guard Daequan Cook at point guard behind starter Jason Williams and Dwyane Wade, and hopingveteran 7-footer Mark Blount can play sufficiently at backup center. The latter seems to be just talk, however, because third-year center Earl Barron hashandled backup duties in the past two games. Barron scored 11 consecutive second-quarter points during one stretch Saturday.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Because Mourning and guard Smush Parker, who is on the inactive list, are taking roster spots, Riley doesn't have many other optionsat center and point guard.

The best option would be to deal Parker, a free-agent signee who hasn't played since a November altercation with a parkingvalet.

But there don't seem to be many takers.

"We're working real hard to resolve it," Riley said of Parker's situation. "Real hard."

As for Cook, a first-round pick who played a year at Ohio State, he played point guard in high school and college and has worked withHeat assistant Erik Spoelstra. Cook, who averages 8.8 points a game, sees a real advantage for himself at the position.

"Maybe we start thinking about me in the post a little more. I'm a little taller than the rest of the players," the6-foot-5 Cook said. "That's a great advantage, especially on the offensive end, where he's got me down in the post."

Although Cook most likely wouldn't play point guard for more than three or four minutes a game, with the Heat playing five games inthe next week, Quinn's absence could be noticeable.

Meanwhile, Blount just hopes to fit in somewhere. Riley said he's "perplexed" why Blount hasn't grasped either powerforward or center.

Asked what position he best fits, Blount said, "If I could tell you, I would. I'm just working on both of them rightnow."

Objection filed: The Heat sent a letter to the league regarding a 117-111 overtime loss last week in Atlanta. Among thethings Miami is contending is that center Shaquille O'Neal didn't foul out with 52 seconds left in overtime. The Heat said O'Neal only had fivefouls. The league has until Dec. 31 to complete its investigation.

In the best-case scenario for Miami, the NBA could make the teams replay the final 52 seconds of OT, but that seems unlikely.

Because Mourning and guard Smush Parker, who is on the inactive list, are taking roster spots, Riley doesn't have many other options at center and point guard.

The best option would be to deal Parker, a free-agent signee who hasn't played since a November altercation with a parking valet.

But there don't seem to be many takers.

"We're working real hard to resolve it," Riley said of Parker's situation. "Real hard."

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On tuesday I saw this dude in Vinnies ( Clothing store in brooklyn )... Sonbought mad bags worth of %+@* AND he was wit' a BAD chick..

Look like he chillin to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On tuesday I saw this dude in Vinnies ( Clothing store in brooklyn )... Son bought mad bags worth of %+@* AND he was wit' a BAD chick..

Look like he chillin to me
laugh.gif
Gettin' $2.2 million this season to sit at home, and has $2.4 million comin' in the '08-'09 season... I'd be chillin' too.

MySpace

Luckily for Smush...he has a major in Ball-ology and a minor in Women-ology to fall back on...
laugh.gif

But hey...$2+ Million to sit around...sounds good to me.

Smush Parker

The Best Shoe Customizer in the NBA NOT to have a Shoe Deal.

They should have cut him before Penny...

Back
Top Bottom