what happens to kids and toddlers shoes after they sit at stores??

Originally Posted by Furrell

They rot in the storage room of mom and pop's shop. Don't know how it works for chain stores.

Shiekh told me they move them to the most active selling stores.  

^that sounds right for most sneaker stores.
i used to see all the heat in kids/toddlers sizes sitting for dayyyyyys in the early 00's at local spots..

^that sounds right for most sneaker stores.
i used to see all the heat in kids/toddlers sizes sitting for dayyyyyys in the early 00's at local spots..

Man kids feet grow so fast and they could care less what they have on, all they want to do is play so as long as they are durable theyre good to go

Man kids feet grow so fast and they could care less what they have on, all they want to do is play so as long as they are durable theyre good to go

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Exactly.

Exactly.

They do grow fast but when it's "ya only boy"... and you got on a fresh pair, your little man best be rockin' alittle something something too!
Just my thought...

They do grow fast but when it's "ya only boy"... and you got on a fresh pair, your little man best be rockin' alittle something something too!
Just my thought...

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I don't have any children but when/if I do they will not be rocking Jordans thats gotta be the biggest waste of money

We have a winner. I thought I was the only one who felt this way.
agreed, being sensible is good.

I don't have any children but when/if I do they will not be rocking Jordans thats gotta be the biggest waste of money

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Ehh, it's all relative.Toddler jordans retail for 46. They're actually pretty durable, and they look decent. Like others have said, you can usually find a lot of toddler shoes for under 30. Better than paying 45 for those sketcher light ups that my daughter loves (that end up looking ragged and rough after a few weeks). Plus at the very least, kids will end up wearing those shoes for a few months, So its not that big a waste of money.Putting kids in name brand clothes (polo), is a different thing, to me at least.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Ehh, it's all relative.Toddler jordans retail for 46. They're actually pretty durable, and they look decent. Like others have said, you can usually find a lot of toddler shoes for under 30. Better than paying 45 for those sketcher light ups that my daughter loves (that end up looking ragged and rough after a few weeks). Plus at the very least, kids will end up wearing those shoes for a few months, So its not that big a waste of money.Putting kids in name brand clothes (polo), is a different thing, to me at least.

Back
Top Bottom