What if the NFL wore soccer kits? PICS

Originally Posted by dmxfury

with the way owners are chasing money...we're probably not far off from having ads on jerseys
30t6p3b.gif
Sigh 
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Its only a matter of time. All they need to do is give teams the right to contract out their jersey designs. Once those exclusive rights contracts for Adidas expires its gonna be open season for Nike, Under Armor and other brands to try to get back in the mix...

Hopefully it doesnt lead to Puma making the Knicks jerseys again
30t6p3b.gif

i sure hope this is last time this soccer trash is ever attemped to be mixed with the greatest sport in the world.

i sure hope this is last time this soccer trash is ever attemped to be mixed with the greatest sport in the world.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Soccer trash
eek.gif

I admit that football is my fav sport but Soccer is the biggest sport worldwide and it's not trash
laugh.gif

To each his own I guess,the jerseys look pretty realistic. The Bills one is the best imo

Soccer trash
eek.gif

I admit that football is my fav sport but Soccer is the biggest sport worldwide and it's not trash
laugh.gif

To each his own I guess,the jerseys look pretty realistic. The Bills one is the best imo

Cowboys.png

the pinstripe jersey is pure
pimp.gif

for the seahawks they could just use the sounders jerseys, exact same colors and everything.

Cowboys.png

the pinstripe jersey is pure
pimp.gif

for the seahawks they could just use the sounders jerseys, exact same colors and everything.

keep the advertisements off my NFL jerseys and on soccer uniforms
eyes.gif

but if you made these you did a very nice job creativity wise

keep the advertisements off my NFL jerseys and on soccer uniforms
eyes.gif

but if you made these you did a very nice job creativity wise

The soccer "trash" which every country in the world plays and loves vs a sport that's played in 2 countries
indifferent.gif

American football and soccer are tied as my favorite sports if it matters

The soccer "trash" which every country in the world plays and loves vs a sport that's played in 2 countries
indifferent.gif

American football and soccer are tied as my favorite sports if it matters

This one is the most authentic looking by far.

RamsT.png

And I say this because they look exactly like the jerseys an Argentine club named Rosario Central uses.

casaca_puma_09.jpg

This one is the most authentic looking by far.

RamsT.png

And I say this because they look exactly like the jerseys an Argentine club named Rosario Central uses.

casaca_puma_09.jpg

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

real talk though...all of them are dope...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

real talk though...all of them are dope...

Back
Top Bottom