what is hate towards overweight/fat/obese people? vol. new category of hate

From my experience it's ugly folks that hate fat people. Straight mad cuz they can't lose ugly.

Also I know that water does nothing to impede you from burning calories

Edit: I think it means that alone water doesn't burn or bring calories.

Last edited:
I don't hate people for reasons like this. Shoot, if you fat you fat. Who cares. Live and let live.

What irks me is people who complain about their weight yet do NOTHING about it.

Nope. Water helps regulate your metabolism and thus, assists in burning calories.

Ever notice how you may not be hungry as soon as you wake up? But as soon as you sip some water you're starving? It's because you're jump starting your metabolism

There's no way around losing weight. No special tricks. Just exercise and diet.

Calories in vs calories out. Conservation of mass and energy never fail

I got a coworker who literally just eats all day. She's literally always snacking. Once she has a baby it's gonna be a wrap.. :smh:

If you work out, you can almost eat whatever you want as long as you do it in moderation. It's really just 2+2 not rocket science.

Last edited:

sick.gif

this dude at my job & I weigh the same, he's 2 inches taller than me...

his body is sloppy as hell, mad big...

no humble brag but I got decent muscle with a decent size bigger belly

the actual weight number has been messing with me eventhough i know thats not a legit indicator of body type

you can change fat.

you cant change skin color, sexual orientation, height etc.

making "fun" of something you cant change is far worse than something you can.

not saying making fun of something is right. just depends on the person and how well you know they'll react.

if theyre not aware enough of how they look like then then same can be said of how they are going to react to said things. they are not strong or aware enough to change it so they think your "attacks" are a one-sided negative thing.

everyone is wired differently, everyone has different standards, goals and drive. Of course people wont align on some views. Some will care more, some will care less. If you are not aware, you wont even know you are caring less.

Eh your logic that it's ok to make fun of obese people because they can change it is flawed

this dude at my job & I weigh the same, he's 2 inches taller than me...

his body is sloppy as hell, mad big...

no humble brag but I got decent muscle with a decent size bigger belly

the actual weight number has been messing with me eventhough i know thats not a legit indicator of body type

The more and more seriously you take fitness the less weight becomes a parameter that matters. Hell even BMI means nothing if you're fit. I'm 6'3" and I weight 228 which puts me at an "unhealthy" weight according to some BMI charts. But I've got a size 33 waist and I'm 15-16% body fat. I'm way more focused on fat loss than weight loss.

Why they gotta be slobs?

Why are we judging them? Let people live how they wanna live man.

I don't get how y'all live day to day forever looking down at people.

Fat people are people too.. With emotions. And jobs. And families.

If this thread was a joke, my bad and carry on . If not, some of y'all need to get off your high horse.. Seriously. The elitist attitude on this site is getting worse by the day..

fat = bad

there are no advantages in life

health problems above all 

less likely to be hired or promoted - money problems

more likely to be alone - yamb problems

stop being so damn greedy and eat less. its good for you. 

and yes they are gross. unhealthy is gross.  

as much as we have this campaign against tobacco - we should have the same against obesity

LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH IN THE US

HEART DISEASE (cancer is #2)

guess what increases the risk of heart disease and cancer - obesity 

i heard this from the motivational speaker eric thomas...he said the sucessful person doesn't ask what's wrong with it. he asks what's right with it. 

whats right with being fat?

Last edited:
yall say live and let live...well obviously if we do that this trend will continue. 

and it will become accepted. children are getting fatter...and if we don't shame it...then what? it just gets worse

Only fat people I have a problem with are fat women on online dating sites.

You as a fat person decide to get online and be arrogant on a dating site then you're fair game to be shamed.

You want a man who's 6ft+ and has 6 pack abs but your body looks disgusting and he should be "man enough" to deal with that nasty looking crap???

Why not date a fat man then??? Not "woman enough"?

Big Sean done really blew these fat women's heads up with that 'I like my girls BBW" line.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about land whales.

/END RANT

Last edited:
No such thing
A hate is disliking someone for a reason that they can't control. Example: racism (hating someone for their race)..a person can't control their race

Sexism...a person can't control their gender

Homophobia..a person can't control whether they're gay or not (I'm convinced some cats are born gay)

If you fat, you can control that. Ya parents should've handcuffed you to a treadmill. Now of course there are people with thyroid problems and genetic obesity (if that exists). That's an exception. But as far as general weight and obesity goes, you can control that
Wow wtf

all my husky dudes, tell these scrawny dudes we can slim down, but they can't sexy themselves up.

You as a fat person decide to get online and be arrogant on a dating site then you're fair game to be shamed.
You want a man who's 6ft+ and has 6 pack abs but your body looks disgusting and he should be "man enough" to deal with that nasty looking crap???

Big Sean done really blew these fat women's heads up with that 'I like my girls BBW" line.
View media item 1520925
/END RANT
:rofl:

View media item 1520925
/END RANT

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom