what is hate towards overweight/fat/obese people? vol. new category of hate

Bro, if you eat a caloric deficit every day, you will lose weight. It's as simple as that. genetics will never be able to conquer that fact, the only exception being the 0.1% of people out there who suffer from specific health conditions, some of which are due to genetics. 

I have nothing against fat people, if they're happy I'm happy. But too often I see/hear them wallowing in self pity, yes using genetics as an excuse. 
ive eaten at a severe caloric deficit for the past 20 years.... it hasn't worked out so good lol

ive eaten at a severe caloric deficit for the past 20 years.... it hasn't worked out so good lol
then you must be in the 1% of people who have a thyroid or some type of genetic issue or you lie ....

my family uses the genetic excuse when im not fat. im like dude , we are in the same family yet im not fat and its not genetics , i see how they eat and treat they body.

.makes no sense.. simple fact is its  RARE to have a genetic condition that affects your weight loss,

more often then not people are just fat and lazy..... "ive tried everything and nothing works" ..heard it from people who i see pigging out constantly. 

Last edited:
Severe ? No you haven't.. That's yall biggest problem. Be real with yourself.
cmon man u kno me. i only exaggerate in jokes. if i counted, up until this month, i prolly averaged 2000 cals a day. MAYBE. but i weigh over 300. SEVERE deficit

Real talk, I never met a black person that "hates" fat people. I seen them clown fat people, but "hate" people, that didnt do anything to them?

Sounds like something else...

Some people just have to feel superior....

Alot of truth to this..

cmon man u kno me. i only exaggerate in jokes. if i counted, up until this month, i prolly averaged 2000 cals a day. MAYBE. but i weigh over 300. SEVERE deficit
No you didn't. I'd bet money on that. 2000cals is the average daily recommend caloric intake for the average person. At 300lbs eating that you'd of lost some weight based on simple mathematics alone. Unless you were completely still all day a change would of happened and even then weight would of been dropped.

Last edited:
No you didn't. I'd bet money on that. 2000cals is the average daily recommend caloric intake for the average person. At 300lbs eating that you'd of lost some weight based on simple mathematics alone. Unless you were completely still all day a change would of happened and even then weight would of been dropped.

This is true

i already went thru and explained it twice in here already. its not so simple as basic math where less in means u lose weight. thats really oversimplified. if it was that simple, all fat people would just not eat until they land at their desired weight. but, we all know as soon as they start eating again the weight will jump back on. your body goes into starvation mode if you're always short. it holds onto food, converting it into fat to store for energy because its not sure when the next meal is coming. i understand u guys read some bro-science about less in means u lose weight but thats a really stupid way of looking at it. it completely ignores the rules of metabolism, ignores the rules of how fat is created in the first place, and doesn't take ANY external factors into account.

ive said multiple times im very active. ive been eating at a deficit 95% of my life because ive never had an appetite. i have to set alarms on my phone to keep on track with eating. im not telling you what i heard. im telling you what i KNOW. when i eat MORE, i lose the weight. which is whats happening right now. remember, with your logic this is basic math. so for everyone eating more than their recommended calories, they're all gaining weight every day... but thats not true is it? im sure u know plenty of people who eat all day long and are perfectly fit. many of whom don't even work out. that completely shatters the belief that meeting numbers will get you x result. its just not that simple.

in short, you'd lose whatever money you bet. and please don't tell me what i did lol. my average day consisted of a meal from fast food somewhere for lunch and a later dinner which was probably a sandwich or a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. i was perfectly content with that. the problem is, if i had a soda during the day, ALL of that sugar n fat etc etc got kept. if i had a burger during lunch, ALL of it got kept. my metab was so slow it wasn't even TRYING to burn s*** that i ate. and all of this, was my fault. 

you cant just lump everyone into a group. yes, the vast majority of fat people got here from overeating and overeating trash. but not everyone. and not everything thats true for one is true for all. 

Last edited:
Sounds like you learned all your dietary information from a magazine. Starvation mode doesn't equal you don't lose any weight. Also real "starvation mode" doesn't activate until your body loses other sources of energy or a LONG period of time aka you're actually starving. Guess starving kids in Africa should actually be fat? Lol

But go ahead. I guess you're the one person on earth that for whatever reason defies simple caloric intake vs calories necessary.

So is it not as simple as burn more calories than you consume?
thats not what we're talking about tho. i said, simply eating less than ur maintenance requirement isn't enough. BURNING more than u consume is definitely the way. but for example like someone pointed out earlier, if i have to eat 3500 calories a day... exactly how much do i need to burn just to lose a pound a week?
Sounds like you learned all your dietary information from a magazine. Starvation mode doesn't equal you don't lose any weight. Also real "starvation mode" doesn't activate until your body loses other sources of energy or a LONG period of time aka you're actually starving. Guess starving kids in Africa should actually be fat? Lol

But go ahead. I guess you're the one person on earth that for whatever reason defies simple caloric intake vs calories necessary.
incorrect. my info came from dieticians, books, and real life. and as for long period of time, i just told u 20 years. AND i also said im not STARVING...i still eat every day, and get a good amount of calories, just not a good amount for someone my size.  if a car is low on oil or gas, technically u can drive with no problem. when youre OUT of oil or gas... see the difference? I've been flying too low. I'm not out of food, i wasn't eating enough. theres a big difference. and...u completely ignored my example. if its as simple as u say, then skinny people who eat a lot should be huge. instead of being a smart a**, just be smart.

Your calorie intake needs vary from person to person. At some point off you're not getting enough calories, your body is going to store the fat you currently have.

Your calorie intake needs vary from person to person. At some point off you're not getting enough calories, your body is going to store the fat you currently have.
correct. but again, thats our (us fatties) faults. we just need to suck it up and eat correctly for whatever our body needs, whether that be eating less, eating less junk, or eating more. like i said, im tired of being fat man. s*** is annoying and stopping me from doing everything i want to do

thats not what we're talking about tho. i said, simply eating less than ur maintenance requirement isn't enough. BURNING more than u consume is definitely the way. but for example like someone pointed out earlier, if i have to eat 3500 calories a day... exactly how much do i need to burn just to lose a pound a week?

incorrect. my info came from dieticians, books, and real life. and as for long period of time, i just told u 20 years. AND i also said im not STARVING...i still eat every day, and get a good amount of calories, just not a good amount for someone my size.  if a car is low on oil or gas, technically u can drive with no problem. when youre OUT of oil or gas... see the difference? I've been flying too low. I'm not out of food, i wasn't eating enough. theres a big difference. and...u completely ignored my example. if its as simple as u say, then skinny people who eat a lot should be huge. instead of being a smart a**, just be smart.

Being a smart a**? Your analogies don't make sense with the situation because a car doesn't have its own sustainable stored fuel source. Skinny people who eat a lot but don't gain weight is an incorrect statment. That means they're doing enough to sustain their weight in some shape or form.

And let's be real here, why would we listen to weight loss advice from someone who DIDNT LOSE WEIGHT?? You have all the "answers" but is not successful.

Bro, if you eat a caloric deficit every day, you will lose weight. It's as simple as that. genetics will never be able to conquer that fact, the only exception being the 0.1% of people out there who suffer from specific health conditions, some of which are due to genetics. 

I have nothing against fat people, if they're happy I'm happy. But too often I see/hear them wallowing in self pity, yes using genetics as an excuse. 
Gross oversimplification of the issue. Damn there's some true idiots on this board
sick.gif
Right back at you fatty. It's not a gross simplification. Of course it is a simplification, like anything to do with health or science it could be explained ad nauseam. 

Tell me what specifically have I grossly simplified to the point where it's not longer accurate? 

Again, like you a lot of fat dudes get hurt when told the problem is them. 
And there's a specific reason why. Eating at a severe caloric deficit is about the most counterproductive thing you could do if you want to lose fat. 

Last edited:
Being a smart a**? Your analogies don't make sense with the situation because a car doesn't have its own sustainable stored fuel source. Skinny people who eat a lot but don't gain weight is an incorrect statment. That means they're doing enough to sustain their weight in some shape or form.

And let's be real here, why would we listen to weight loss advice from someone who DIDNT LOSE WEIGHT?? You have all the "answers" but is not successful.
answers? there haven't been any questions. i hear your jimmies rising from here lol. why are you so angry? AND i said ive been losing weight this month from doing what i said... eating more. AND i said i lost weight years ago very quickly just eating trash food more at ucf. so every time i start eating more...i lose weight. crazy, thats what my dietitian suggested too. like another person in here said, its just a matter of making time to eat more. and if u want to be literal for examples, im not sure i can find another thing with its own sustainable stored fuel source besides humans and animals. what do u think? and u say skinny people who eat alot but dont gain weight is incorrect because they must be doing something somewhere somehow? sounds legit. i know females who eat nonstop and never workout. snack all day and never gain a pound. dudes especially who dont do s*** but snack and eat and play games or go to work and dont gain a pound. but ur right, they probably sneak out in the middle of the night to the gym, or feel a need to lie about their gym membership.

And there's a specific reason why. Eating at a severe  caloric deficit is about the most counterproductive thing you could do if you want to lose fat. 
i completely agree with you. blastercombo up here is trying to say eating at a severe caloric deficit will yield good results lol. 

Last edited:
Haven't read the thread
...but I'm just tired of the prevalence and sloppiness of obesity.

I understand that different factors contribute. I never bash people about things they might be self conscious about. especially if i know they would change it if it was as simple as making a wish. It won't make me feel better and most of the time it doesn't help. I got love for all my big boned peoples but I would just love to be able to go out and everyone have a nice physique. So many woman would be more attractive to me.

I'm pretty slim 175 at 6'1" and if I could I would get swole but I literally don't have any extra time unless I get like 4 hours of sleep a night which I feel would do more damage than good. So I get not being able to change right away. But I feel like slim/ fit people are actually becoming more and more scarce and it makes me sad.

Haven't read the thread
...but I'm just tired of the prevalence and sloppiness of obesity.

I understand that different factors contribute. I never bash people about things they might be self conscious about. especially if i know they would change it if it was as simple as making a wish. It won't make me feel better and most of the time it doesn't help. I got love for all my big boned peoples but I would just love to be able to go out and everyone have a nice physique. So many woman would be more attractive to me.

I'm pretty slim 175 at 6'1" and if I could I would get swole but I literally don't have any extra time unless I get like 4 hours of sleep a night which I feel would do more damage than good. So I get not being able to change right away. But I feel like slim/ fit people are actually becoming more and more scarce and it makes me sad.
fitness is starting to become a trend now so i think its turning around. and i always get ~4 hours of sleep. also terrible 
mean.gif
 but im used to it.

Not trying to enter the argument persay. But as I mentioned before simply being active sometimes just isn't enough. If you want to burn 3500 calories you need to "shock" your system. I've said it about 100 times in here but and I know a lot of people trying to lose weight (not you in particular) seem to resist it. The only way way you're going to come anywhere close burning those type of calories is a consistent muscle building/weight training regiment. You spend far more time out of the gym, or playing basket ball, or doing cardio than you do participating in those things. So why not make your body work for you when you're not doing those things? Those activities burn calories in the here and now and once you stop that's it. But weight training to build muscle burns calories, while your muscles are growing and building (even while you sleep) burns calories, simply just having muscle that comes from consistent training and proper nutrition burns muscle forces your body to burn calories to maintain them. And 90% of that happens during your passive down time. Unless you can get your body to burn more calories on its own it's gonna be tough to hit that mark 3500 mark. Especially if your metabolism is the way you say it is. Again, weight training or lifting doesn't mean body building or trying to look like the hulk. I feel like that is one of the biggest misconceptions that keep people away from the gym. I guarantee you'll drop more fat that way then simply being active and calorie counting.

Sorry I had to repeat that for the 100th time lol

Not trying to enter the argument persay. But as I mentioned before simply being active sometimes just isn't enough. If you want to burn 3500 calories you need to "shock" your system. I've said it about 100 times in here but and I know a lot of people trying to lose weight (not you in particular) seem to resist it. The only way way you're going to come anywhere close burning those type of calories is a consistent muscle building/weight training regiment. You spend far more time out of the gym, or playing basket ball, or doing cardio than you do participating in those things. So why not make your body work for you when you're not doing those things? Those activities burn calories in the here and now and once you stop that's it. But weight training to build muscle burns calories, while your muscles are growing and building (even while you sleep) burns calories, simply just having muscle that comes from consistent training and proper nutrition burns muscle forces your body to burn calories to maintain them. And 90% of that happens during your passive down time. Unless you can get your body to burn more calories on its own it's gonna be tough to hit that mark 3500 mark. Especially if your metabolism is the way you say it is. Again, weight training or lifting doesn't mean body building or trying to look like the hulk. I feel like that is one of the biggest misconceptions that keep people away from the gym. I guarantee you'll drop more fat that way then simply being active and calorie counting.

Sorry I had to repeat that for the 100th time lol
knowledge should always be appreciated, u shouldn't apologize. and yea ive been weight training lately. just recovering from going too hard 3 days ago on upper body and arms lol i was SHREDDED from it. gotta hit it again tonight. might go swimming too a lil later tonight if my arms can take it.

answers? there haven't been any questions. i hear your jimmies rising from here lol. why are you so angry? AND i said ive been losing weight this month from doing what i said... eating more. AND i said i lost weight years ago very quickly just eating trash food more at ucf. so every time i start eating more...i lose weight. crazy, thats what my dietitian suggested too. like another person in here said, its just a matter of making time to eat more. and if u want to be literal for examples, im not sure i can find another thing with its own sustainable stored fuel source besides humans and animals. what do u think? and u say skinny people who eat alot but dont gain weight is incorrect because they must be doing something somewhere somehow? sounds legit. i know females who eat nonstop and never workout. snack all day and never gain a pound. dudes especially who dont do s*** but snack and eat and play games or go to work and dont gain a pound. but ur right, they probably sneak out in the middle of the night to the gym, or feel a need to lie about their gym membership.

i completely agree with you. blastercombo up here is trying to say eating at a severe caloric deficit will yield good results lol. 

Please. "Jimmie rustle" lines usually come from the person banging their keyboards.

1. When did I say starving was a good thing? You said you ate at a severely low amount and lost no weight. I told you that couldn't be the case because at any rate you would lose weight based on basic caloric intake alone. You thought you were eating a low amounts but you weren't

2. You brought up starvation mode. At 300+ lbs starvation mode is a LONG time away from it actually sustaining constant weight. Also at actual starvation mode your body will begin to eat away at your muscles.

3. If someone eats "non stop" but maintains weight they are at some rate releasing the calories. That's a fact. Your "sounds legit" line is proof you have no clue what you're talking about yet again.

4. You've not ONCE mentioned actual physical exercise to help weight loss. Tell me, why does exercise help you lose weight? Calorie loss? Adaptation to physical needs, demands, and requirements? All goes hand in hand with what I've and others have said, calories in vs calories used.

5. You're 300 lbs telling people how to lose weight. The equivalent of a blind man giving us directions to Walmart.

knowledge should always be appreciated, u shouldn't apologize. and yea ive been weight training lately. just recovering from going too hard 3 days ago on upper body and arms lol i was SHREDDED from it. gotta hit it again tonight. might go swimming too a lil later tonight if my arms can take it.

Yeah man I guarantee if you keep it up consistently you'll notice major results pretty quickly. I actually place more importance on sleep, eating right, and weight training than I do to cardio when it comes to burning calories. Although cardio is important for cardio vascular health which is always good. But if you want to effectively lower fat you've gotta increase muscle. Increasing muscle will tell your body "hey, I'm gonna have to spend a little bit more energy (calories) to keep your body happy and functioning" and boom there's your increase in maintenance. I spent a lot of time bulking and building up a solid muscle base and brought me up 250. And at 6'4 I looked huge in a good way. So now that I've been cutting for the past 2-3 months it's not too bad because my maintenance level as of last week was around 3200 or so calories so eating clean and around the 2100 calorie mark I'm down to 231 at about 17% body fat. With a maintenance that hight hitting the 3500 a week calorie mark is much much easier.

then you must be in the 1% of people who have a thyroid or some type of genetic issue or you lie ....

my family uses the genetic excuse when im not fat. im like dude , we are in the same family yet im not fat and its not genetics , i see how they eat and treat they body.
.makes no sense.. simple fact is its  RARE to have a genetic condition that affects your weight loss,
 more often then not people are just fat and lazy..... "ive tried everything and nothing works" ..heard it from people who i see pigging out constantly. 

Not everything is passed on to every member of a family. That's how all my father's side of the family is 5'6-5'9 and my uncle is 6'5

Is everyone in your family fat but you? Uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters?

Please. "Jimmie rustle" lines usually come from the person banging their keyboards.

1. When did I say starving was a good thing? You said you ate at a severely low amount and lost no weight. I told you that couldn't be the case because at any rate you would lose weight based on basic caloric intake alone. You thought you were eating a low amounts but you weren't

2. You brought up starvation mode. At 300+ lbs starvation mode is a LONG time away from it actually sustaining constant weight. Also at actual starvation mode your body will begin to eat away at your muscles.

3. If someone eats "non stop" but maintains weight they are at some rate releasing the calories. That's a fact. Your "sounds legit" line is proof you have no clue what you're talking about yet again.

4. You've not ONCE mentioned actual physical exercise to help weight loss. Tell me, why does exercise help you lose weight? Calorie loss? Adaptation to physical needs, demands, and requirements? All goes hand in hand with what I've and others have said, calories in vs calories used.

5. You're 300 lbs telling people how to lose weight. The equivalent of a blind man giving us directions to Walmart.
1. i said you said that eating at a severe caloric deficit would yield good results, evidenced by you saying "At 300lbs eating that you'd of lost some weight based on simple mathematics alone." and if i require 3500 and eat ~2000...yes that is a low amount.

2. eating away at musicle isnt the first thing the body attacks. your body will eat fat before it breaks down your muscles. you have it backwards. evidenced by "When glucose and fat stores are depleted, your body will then turn to muscle to break down into individual amino acids for energy. Unlike carbohydrates and fat, your body does not store amino acids, which is why muscle breakdown is the only way to release amino acids for fuel. In typical conditions where you are eating on a regular basis, your body will not use muscle for energy."

3. me mocking you saying your ludicrous theory sounds legit means IM the one who doesn't know what theyre talking about??? i wont even debate this with you. this is just stupid.

4. actually i did mention physical exercise to help weight loss. evidenced by "thats not what we're talking about tho. i said, simply eating less than ur maintenance requirement isn't enough. BURNING more than u consume is definitely the way. but for example like someone pointed out earlier, if i have to eat 3500 calories a day... exactly how much do i need to burn just to lose a pound a week?" i think you forgot your own argument. u said eating at a deficit would yield those results, u didn't mention exercise AT ALL.

5. a blind man can give directions, it doesnt mean he was always blind. and it certainly doesn't mean he is lost. the irony is, if ur asking for directions to walmart...u ARE lost. but then again why am i sitting here debating with you, you're the SAME person who said "I'm not talking about the 300lb bedridden people either 
laugh.gif
" so clearly u have no concept of weight lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom