what is hate towards overweight/fat/obese people? vol. new category of hate

Why they gotta be slobs?

Why are we judging them? Let people live how they wanna live man.

I don't get how y'all live day to day forever looking down at people.

Fat people are people too.. With emotions. And jobs. And families.

If this thread was a joke, my bad and carry on . If not, some of y'all need to get off your high horse.. Seriously. The elitist attitude on this site is getting worse by the day..

You'd be surprised. One of my friends legit hates "fat people." It's ridiculous, but his reasoning is "they can do something about it and should stop being fat." I always just thought he was a weirdo for it, but I guess it's a real thing.

Peace,
J

People think its cool to be shaped like a cheerio
mean.gif

I don't dislike fat people but I don't get fat people who embrace being fat (unless they have medical issues that they can't control)

I don't hate fat people, or anyone else really. I don't approve of it but it's not personally affecting me so I see no reason to make remarks or hate on them.

Some people can't help it (thyroid problems, medication, ...), those people should not face any disapproval or hate because they can't help it.

Most cases of obesity however have only themselves to blame.

I do agree that parents who make their children obese are essentially child abusers though.

By all means stuff yourself all you want but don't drag your kids along and turn them into the school laughing stocks.

Last edited:
Im disgusted by fat people that preach all this fat acceptance crap. Seen so much stuff talking about how they're oppressed -_-

Like the od stuff, the pic of that lady above or like big pun big. I just feel like how can you let yourself get that big and have all these health risks that come along with it

I know sometimes it's a medical problem. I had someone tell me I'm wrong for feelin put off by fat people. Am I really that wrong?

Last edited:
the majority dont want to be corrected. they want their mistakes to be accepted, approved and applauded

Im 6'7 280 Ilbs but before I shot up in height I was a fat *** kid in school. My boys made jokes but I was okay with it. Fat people these days just can't take it like we used to back in the day. Skin isn't as thick as it was when we were growing up. My friends that called me fat were the reason why I changed up my eating habits, pushed me to join more sports growing up. In these days of social media fat ***** don't get pushed in the right direction, they just get lazy and look for acceptance on the internet.

Also fat girls are constantly throwing shade at girls who are fit. Pisses me off so much.

Last edited:
Fat people talk crazy **** :lol:

This is true I used to be skinny now I'm more athletic but when I was younger overweight folks used to go in on people. It's okay for them to do that to a skinny person, but as soon as a skinny person like myself starts roasting them they want to get offended. I see more hate towards skinny people than fat people but I guess that's since I used to fit the description.

It's fat peoples fault that they're fat.

I cringe when I see a jabba the hut looking muhfcka in a rascal.

They're arms looks like crossaints

My all-time favorite rapper died cause he was fat (Pun)

I went down from 240lbs to 185lbs, so I'm entitled to talk ****.

I was actually thinking about making a fat acceptance thread the other day but I didn't get around to it. I understand if you've got a medical problem (which you should seek medical attention for to try and correct it) but i don't get why people want to accept and embrace being fat. And I'm not talking about having actual curves are being mildly plus size. I'm talking a bout the kind of fat that comes with actively loving an unhealthy life style. Why is that something we want to embrace? On tinder I see profile of severely overweight girls saying "if you don't like curves/thick girls swipe left. I'm not a skinny twig" since when did thick equate to fat?

Back
Top Bottom