what is hate towards overweight/fat/obese people? vol. new category of hate

I don't understand why people hate fat people.  It takes so much effort to be upset over something you have no control over.

I have friends who are fat.. Quiet frankly, fat people are hilarious.. (due to the fact they have to over compensate on personality) Besides, I don't hate fat people, I hate their lifestyle, and I tell my fat friends that.. I hate how they eat, when they eat, how much they eat.. :x

Me being into Fitness plays a role into why I hate their lifestyle.. being "fit" or "in shape" isn't as hard as many people make it seem.

I don't hate fat people. I have fat friends.

I only have issues when changes are imposed on me to accommodate them instead of them changing themselves if its a major problem.

I.E. substituting items on a menu with "healthy alternatives". The ****? Why not have the healthy items in addition to what you normally serve?

Im cool with them doing them, as long as they don't promote the lifestyle.

**** is wild unhealthy, it should never be a narrative.

Parents that overfeed their kids into obesity status should be getting visits from CPS.
We live in a country that tells kids it's ok to be fat and bash skinny people. E.g. Megan Trainor
You got the wrong message from Megan fam.

People being overweight often has something to do with their genetics. Not saying they can't lose weight, but it may be harder for certain people to lose weight and is a tougher process overall to do so. So do I have fat people overall, no, but I do not stand by gluttony and overindulgence. It does suck though because I know a lot of fit/skinny people who eat bad yet never suffer from ****.

Im cool with them doing them, as long as they don't promote the lifestyle.

**** is wild unhealthy, it should never be a narrative.

Parents that overfeed their kids into obesity status should be getting visits from CPS.

We live in a country that tells kids it's ok to be fat and bash skinny people. E.g. Megan Trainor

You got the wrong message from Megan fam.

Teach me

I don't hate my big fellow man or woman but I do hate when they start with the whole I don't care being fat , fats beautiful or when I see them stuffing there face alongside their heavy set kids smh.

i hate the fat acceptance mentality. i cant stand it . its not cool at all. i was fat for a long tme and stopped it.... i hated myself when i was fat. i hate fat people for what they do to themselves . my mom is 62 yet because she was obese all her life she has had trouble with heart failure for years now. .... all could of been avoided if she gave a f . then i have my fat brothers and sisters who have diabetes and all our in they 30s and early 40s.

yet they wanna clown on me because i watch what i eat and exercise all the time  . yet if i tell them something about how they eat ima ahole...  

Last edited:
Fat people are disgusting.  That's not some crap that happens over night.  Then we gotta pay for their laziness/disgustingness?  F fat people
laugh.gif

I don't harbor any negativity, but there is some serious reprogramming that needs to be going on in the overweight community. Far too many excuses and not enough accountability being taken.

i honestly dont hate on fat people unless i genuinely dont like them then jokes will be presented... example is my boss and supervisor who are fat so i crack jokes all day...but in general i dont care for fat people and if thats how they choose their lifestyle so be it... my thing is how can you live a life letting yourself go like that and getting to that level... but again who am i to judge but i know i will never let myself be like that

Everyone in here saying fat people disgusting probably got a fat loved one. How would you feel if somebody treated them bad cause they fat?

Why they gotta be slobs?

Why are we judging them? Let people live how they wanna live man.

I don't get how y'all live day to day forever looking down at people.

Fat people are people too.. With emotions. And jobs. And families.

If this thread was a joke, my bad and carry on . If not, some of y'all need to get off your high horse.. Seriously. The elitist attitude on this site is getting worse by the day..
You'd be surprised. One of my friends legit hates "fat people." It's ridiculous, but his reasoning is "they can do something about it and should stop being fat." I always just thought he was a weirdo for it, but I guess it's a real thing.

Peace,
J
I have a friend that's also the same way,like he's genuinely hostile right off the back towards fat/obese people. He later admitted that he used to be a little chubby as a kid but I still don't see why it still bothers him so much *shrugs*

i honestly dont hate on fat people unless i genuinely dont like them then jokes will be presented... example is my boss and supervisor who are fat so i crack jokes all day...but in general i dont care for fat people and if thats how they choose their lifestyle so be it... my thing is how can you live a life letting yourself go like that and getting to that level... but again who am i to judge but i know i will never let myself be like that

I won't generalize for all fat people, but I've talked to coworkers who are fat and you get the general vibe that they literally don't have much willpower. Makes sense why they tend to look exclusively for diets as if one thing is going to make the difference in lieu of an active lifestyle change.

Last edited:

I won't generalize for all fat people, but I've talked to coworkers who are fat and you get the general vibe that they literally don't have much willpower. Makes sense why they tend to look exclusively for diets as if one thing is going to make the difference in lieu of an active lifestyle change.

Not having willpower for food and not having willpower are two completely different things... Everyone has a weakness for something...

fat people never bothered me, entitled fat people are the problem.  If you don't have a medical condition and you complaining about being out of breath, tired, hot, hungry, etc. and you're fat....
indifferent.gif
  I got love for all the fat people in the gym at least trying tho

@celtics

Willpower to commit to making a change. I've tried to encourage the fat people I know to take action, but it really came down to if you won't make a tiny sacrifice now do you really think your situation will improve? They didn't get it though, *sigh*

Last edited:
There are fat people that are actor that possess good diets. There is a lot of ignorance towards heavy set individuals. Some people lose weight fairly quickly and others not so much. Most individuals going hard at the gym being judgemental are people who only had to slightly alter themselves to meet their goals(toning, losing love-handles, sculpting, shedding little fat). So a lot of us aren't faced with the issue of losing hella weight and I guarantee most of us wouldn't even be willing to have a complete 180 change in diet and lifestyle for years just to lose a small part of total weight(245 to 220 for example). So a lot of you need to really think about what goes into losing weight a lot of weight. For a lot of obese people, it would require years of strict lifestyle changes while combating genetics and physical challenges.

people like aesthetically good looking things, its human nature

someone will get a job for being "better" looking than the same candidate who isnt as "good" looking

This is how I got my first job.

The manager came right out and said "one of the reasons I hired you is because you are very good looking."

It was a sales job btw.

Back
Top Bottom