What is ray allen wearing?

I was searching the JB forum and I couldn't find anything resembling what ray allen is wearing. Anybody know what these are?
562i0.jpg

24viszs.jpg

200znlx.jpg

2rcwdhh.jpg

2mz9ixl.jpg

2hx0i8k.jpg

yup, TGIM. anyways, who cares he's garbage with his 2 points a game average in the playoffs LOLOLLOLOL........

I swear every game the Celtics have played in the playoffs there is a post asking what shoes Ray Allen is wearing.

IMO TGIM's aren't the best looking shoes but Ray Ray has the best free throw % in the Postseason.... Go Celtics!

i think this is why hes doin bad...go back to the xx3s or VIIIs and then "the game will be his"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kings castle

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I swear every game the Celtics have played in the playoffs there is a post asking what shoes Ray Allen is wearing.
that is soooo truue

sure seems like it lol...there's been at least 3 or 4

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

yup, TGIM. anyways, who cares he's garbage with his 2 points a game average in the playoffs LOLOLLOLOL........

I you were a ball player, you'd understand that he's just in a shooting funk..

^^^nice time to have a shooting funk when it really matters for the ball to go into the whole=alligator arms. it times like this that make players a ray allenor lebron james or kobe bryant. i'm sure jordan had shooting funks in the playoffs............

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

scientific proof that garbage looking shoes = garbage play

You may be right. I can't see these shoe performing at the top end.

Back
Top Bottom