What is the most quality built Air Jordan?

XVII's. I wear my pair almost everyday here at PSU. In the snow, rain, and through miles of walking, these are amazing.

12's...I've thrown them in the washing machine when I need to clean them and they still look brand new. Things are $@+$#!# Hummers

yo i got a question.. if i was to buy og 12s or 13s.. would they fall apart on me? or will they be wearable?

Originally Posted by imahustla08

yo i got a question.. if i was to buy og 12s or 13s.. would they fall apart on me? or will they be wearable?
even if DS the XIIs are 100% wearable... probably the XIIIs as well

OG XIVs held up well for me when I had them back in the day. I can't really comment on XIIs since I've never played in them, but they do seem to be avery durable sneaker. XIIIs are too. Honestly, as far as construction I would guess the more basic models (IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV) are more durable.

I would agree with many here and say OG AJ XII. I had the high top taxi's and it took me 6 months to break them in and feel comfortable, they felt rigidfor a long time. I don't think retro 12's are as strong, they are quality don't get me wrong, but OG XII's are great, I got my pair in '97and I threw them out in '01 and they were in good shape. If I was aware at the time in '01 I would have NEVER thrown them out.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

OG XIVs held up well for me when I had them back in the day. I can't really comment on XIIs since I've never played in them, but they do seem to be a very durable sneaker. XIIIs are too. Honestly, as far as construction I would guess the more basic models (IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV) are more durable.
Idk. My og blk toes fell apart fast(the "shark teeth")
But my retro XIV are in very good shape after over a year of use.
Although i was in 6th grade when the og 14's dropped.(they were beat into the ground after about three months, lmao) I think my retro's are pretty wellbuilt.
But just like i said in the beginning of my post, the 12's held up far more than any shoe(let alone Air Jordan) i would ever emagine to own.
I still hope for better quality in these XX3's. (i know i'm just dreaming though)
laugh.gif

My XIIs lasted really long but no shoe lasted longer than my Blackcat IVs i swear i ran through them and they were still presentable.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^My dude, he asked for an Air Jordan. You get a well deserved
indifferent.gif
Ok...my bad, but I'm pretty sure it says AIR JORDAN SPIZ'IKE on the box
indifferent.gif

If he meant a numbered one, he should have said so.
indifferent.gif

Get outta here.
tired.gif

Why everybody wanna be a mini mod...Internet tough guys...I swear...
laugh.gif
I AGREE THE SPIZIKES ARE THE BEST QUALITY

cosign everyone else that OG XII are the most durable J ever.

most comfort IMO is the XIX. i wish i could carpet my apartment with the cushioning from that thing. it is awesome.

I'm going with OG XIII from my personal experience. I haven't had a pair of OG XIIs long enough to be able to effectively gauge their durability. I dohave some Playoff XIII that are my all-purpose winter beaters and with the exception of the leather on the toebox being kind of faded and cracced (they werelike that when I bought them
ohwell.gif
) the pods stay fairly white and theyare very comfortable and durable in these harsh Nebraska winters. The general consensus on NT is the OG XII by far. My Retro Playoff XII are horrible the glueand the basketball leather part on the side are kinda messed up but even with that I guess they're pretty tough kiccs. Havent worn my French Blue 12 sothat's undetermined...

Back
Top Bottom