What is the strangest PM you've received?

No PMs posted from JRose5 yet? 
laugh.gif
 @ "Miss Ziter" 

So professional when we all know what's going on here 
laugh.gif

For real for real jrose hating *** used to be HT fam till he tried to play us on some disown and ban on sight ****. I was like word? Hence the the thread that took him out.

I get those warnings from Meth. If I don't like it Ill say it's unwarranted, then he'll reply something to the effect of "that? No, but this? Yes". All I can say at that point is fair enough.

was in a thread bout bootleg direct tv....then 2 years later somebody pm's asking if i had cracked direct tv cards like it was still the 90's

swore till this day it was the feds lurking on threads with  "keyword searches"

Lol does anyone remember the PM's from a Niketalker, I don't remember who (He had Barney from Simpsons for his Avy, I think) He would send out PMs saying he wants the booty, to dudes..

Worst is one that says "**** YOU *****" as the title and "**** YOU" as the message body

The guy was trying to start a clothing brand and I was very mean to him :frown:

:rofl: Somebody legit collecting info and profiling NTers like they the FBI.

The reckless ones I got probably still on yuku.

I get those warnings from Meth. If I don't like it Ill say it's unwarranted, then he'll reply something to the effect of "that? No, but this? Yes". All I can say at that point is fair enough.
Word.

One time I went all the way in thinking I got warned for one thing and then Meth hit me back with nah you got warned for this (which was totally warranted).

Had me like Alonzo gif×Had a point no longer have one image :lol: :smh:

The supposed women of NT can shut this thread down and make it much more entertaining, by exposing the thirst.

Let's hope they participate.

Off topic, but the best PMs are from TAY. When you get the hook up from the Thread Homies :smokin and you return the favor! :smokin :smokin

Can't backtrack to find it because I think it was on Ezboard or whatever Purgatory platform we were on in between then plus don't remember which of my screen names, but yall remember HazelEyed Honey, that chic who was always hating on other chics and was I think "some type of Middle Eastern?" She sent me several pics of da mass (not straight up naked but good pics) to prove she wasn't flat and I was shocked, way nicer than you'd expect especilly for a big tittied non black chic.

Somebody who was ripping everyone off in the Buy/Sell when it was first incarnated asked me if I wanted in too. He was like, "NTers aint ****. They never do anything, they just talk a lot of **** but nothing happens and I still have their money lol"

Of course Meth's PMs when he bans you can be epic at times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom