What is there to do in DC?

ya its a GM convention at the marriot and my boy is in it and thats why im here just to chill... but hes working the whole time while i have to venture out on my own... i went by public house and it looks cool but wasnt popping off like that... ate dinner at cadillac ranch and same thing i guess cuz its sunday... but yesterday bobby mckeys was where it was at... i was here crashing the GM party yesterday where drinks were free all night plus it was terrible out to go out yesterday in the city

yeah it was a horrible weekend OP. 
laugh.gif

Capitale should be live tonight though, 13th & K St.

Trey Songz, Tyga & his girl, and Chris Brown will be in the building. 

John Wall & the regulars as well. 
nerd.gif

Damb u serious? trey and cb in the building smh. was suppose to chill tonight but kept it local and chillin at the club in my hotel. but tomorrow i will be in dc so if u in the area hit me up

I will forever be in gratitude to Adams Morgan for allowing me to flourish..... I will never forget that night!

This was a good weekend its just DMV is afraid of the snow 

Man i watched 20 cars blow out tires on their car due to a manhole missing it's cover. All that they couldn't see it was missing.

Yeah passed on any action this weekend.

Did the snow plow trucks hit those streets cause it foolish for them to drive on them freshly snowed streets? Sunday was fine to drive.

Did the snow plow trucks hit those streets cause it foolish for them to drive on them freshly snowed streets? Sunday was fine to drive.

Sunday was cool. they were plowing but they were leaving a little for traction. plus they couldn't keep up with the snow fall.

Last edited:
Just want to say thanks to everyone who told me spots to visit and shoutout to the homie suberzat1 for showing me around the city. I had fun in DC and will visit again. I wish i had more time to check out a few more spots and I went to ebbits grill it was the truth. The only thing i hated were the highways. In Jersey when you have an exit theres a sign a mile before the exit but not in DC. The exit just came up without warning so I was getting lost a few times lol

One up dude, also had a good time running thru the District with you. Come thru around March/summer time there will be a lot more to do when the temperature warms up.  Old Ebbits Grill was excellent, ended up getting the Roast Beef and fries. Going to have to pass thru again for some more grub.

Good luck tomorrow on that preme #1059 boi

Details?

Where did you eat around there

This was the weekend before Halloween so all the bars were throwing a costume party. The bar I went to had two dance floors and as soon as I walk in I see a bad *****. Approached after a drink and it was a good night :smokin

But if your question is in regards to food, get a jumbo slice

BTW that weed thing only applies to smoking in your house and growing up to 6 plants in your house. You can smoke on your property, balcony, lawn, porch, etc. As soon a you step foot on pubic property you *** is grass. Also if you have the balls to light up in the Nat. Mall your ****** and an idiot.

Last edited:
Gravedig only cause it's DC relevant

I'm out in DC, living in the NW part of town. Can someone recommend me a spot to cop a bottom grill? :nerd:

Gravedig only cause it's DC relevant

I'm out in DC, living in the NW part of town. Can someone recommend me a spot to cop a bottom grill? :nerd:

A slug, actually thinking of getting myself one. Will wait till i go home and get Paul Wall.

Last edited:
You got a date take her walking around the national mall at night. Did that this past week and it was cool because no one was around. Kind of like you have the mall to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom