What is your fetish?

The balloon knot has to be scrubbed vigorously before it gets chowed.

Not about that sh** particle in my mouth life :x

Also, dirty talk, roleplay & violent stuff. Slapping HARD while doing the nasty.

i remember when all the black dudes used to say they wouldnt go down on a female

and now they all love it :lol: :lol:

i remember when all the black dudes used to say they wouldnt go down on a female

and now they all love it :lol: :lol:

At the end of the day though go for your desires, why restrict yourself, that's the type of **** that leads to mid life crisis and cheating in marriage. I remember an nt female that used to post here cap, said something along the lines of "Be the Lion that you are" or something. It stuck with me for some reason. Plus I keep pushing the envelope and it keeps happening, like there's no real resistance to the freaky ****.

Last edited:
Love to eat the box. Knowing I'm getting her off is the ultimate turn-on. Makes me go harder and do freakier ****.

Glasses, tats, and piercings tho. Damn a girl with a nose ring, glasses, and an arm sleeve makes me weak.

Also forgt to mention tattoos and piercings. Current gf has tattoos, belly button piercing, nipple piercings and a dermal on her hip. She had her septum but it fell out and closed up :frown:

not even sure if its a fetish but this **** turns me on :evil:

chicks with nice feet would lick etc etc :evil:
chicks with a septum piercing :evil:
and chicks with an extra innocent personality but freaky as fuhhhh :evil:
edit- just realized this thread is old as fuh :smh:

tumblrli4pnsosma1qzarsa.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom