What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

What is this, ISS?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by Younghell

Man yall hella young. The jays that come out now are garb. #*# is this fusion crap? jays mixed with af1's? they ruined 2 legendary shoes. And what really bothers me is that now you have to purchase a package with 1 fresh pair and 1 hideous pair for $300?!?!? #*#? Maan what happened to waiting outside the store several hours before the store opened on release dates (sometime even camping out overnight). What happened to sharing that "feeling" with the other people who waited outside the store with you? What happened to Jays being so sought after that they ONLY let 2 people in the store at a time to cop their jays while others waited outside in line? What happened to that uneasyness of copping your jays and having to worry about people outside the mall that might snatch your box. People used to get held at gunpoint at the fox hills mall for they jays...IT HAPPENED on several occastions in LA. Jays are wack now. PERIOD Shot out to my REEEALLL Jordan brand heads from around 2000-2005. WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING IN THE CORRECT FORUM? What has NT come to? AND WHY THE HELL DOES NT HAVE A BANNER AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN THAT PROMOTES FAKES? What happened to the shoe collecting era? Now you kids just cop because your parents cough over the money...What happened to the exclusiveness??? Where has it gone?
YOU MAD DOGGIE

preach on brother

Originally Posted by mrshadow

i wore my infrared 6s when i went back a couple weeks ago

from there im just rotating

Your avy has me hypnotized. But more on topic, Im in the 12th now and have long since stopped caring what I wear to school. Its no damn fashion show, I justwant to be comfortable and not look bummy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom