What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

Im thinkin there was prolly a thread on this...but i searched...so my bad is there was one...i aint see it.
but school is approaching in a few weeks sooooo...

Anyways...Im thinkin the red suede 5s.......you guys?

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Either Flint Grey XIII or Black/Red IV

What grade are you going to?
11th....id go with the flint xiii...i got those they pretty nice

i'm in college so it doesn't matter but if i was going back to high school i will wear my laney v

11th for me as well... I'll probably unDS my Celtic 1s, or maybe my CDP XI?

Well Im in college so it doesnt matter as much, but probably my black/red XIII's. I remember those days of picking out my outfit for the first day haha.When does everyone start back? Summer went by TOO fast

Damn
eek.gif
I didn't realize how many of you were little kids. I'mkinda stunned.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Well Im in college so it doesnt matter as much, but probably my black/red XIII's. I remember those days of picking out my outfit for the first day haha. When does everyone start back? Summer went by TOO fast

August 24th....ha ill prolly wear my red ae polo with them...ima be lookin like I'm suwoopin

loll @ unds celtic ones. like you've been saving them for a whole 3 months
roll.gif

but I'm going into 13th and I'm gonna wear... maybe my hares. my campus is huge and those are comfy

My Grape 5's. I'm college so I don't rock my heat all the time but thats what I would wear for my first day back to high school and then let theheat follow behind and break necks all day.

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

I SAY YOU ROCK EM BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TIGHT FIT TOO, OR YOU WILL BE CLOWNED

Most def...no point in havin fly shoes but don't kno how to wear em

Right now I think im gona wear my celtic 1s on the first day of school in september

i'm going to 11th and i have now idea about what i'm gonna wear. lol normally i rock romal/plain stuff the first week while everyone else isflossin' their new gear lol. then the second week i normally come with my new !@#$. but school doesn't start until Sept. 8th for me so i got some timeto think.

If I was still in school I would most likely rock some older retros or a pair of OGs. Maybe the 01 space jams or midnight navy vi.

Back
Top Bottom