What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

Chicken feet...

I remember my friends mom cooking up some chicken feet and using the nails like a toothpick afterwards :smh: :x

The only thing I don't like about okra is the sliminess. I know there are suppose to be ways around this.

Chicken feet...

I remember my friends mom cooking up some chicken feet and using the nails like a toothpick afterwards :smh: :x

my favorite dish at dim sum :pimp:

07-Dim-Sum-Chicken-Feet-Golden-Lotus.jpg

What do chicken feet taste like; is it dark meat? How many do you need for a meal lol?

Last edited:
Onions
Liver
Seafood
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pickles
Mayonnaise
Mustard

All this is nasty,along with a ton of other stuff...I eat a very limited selection of food...

What do chicken feet taste like; is it dark meat? How many do you need for a meal lol?

for dim sum chicken feet, taste really just depends on sauce. It's the texture that's different - it's chewy, which can turn a lot of Americans off. If you've ever eaten cartilage at izakaya/yakitori restaurant I think you'll like it.

I'll pass on chicken feet. Slavery over

oh shut up.

I'll smash some mc chickens if I'm on the road and starving. Or some 2 for $3 burritos. That's about it though.

The dollar menu, ain't none of them shhts on there a dollar. It's $1.19. Is that a lawsuit waiting to happen?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom