What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

I can't tell if ****** are trolling or not. As for me, it's olives among other things
This is actually my one food I put a limit on....and only black olives.  The rest are fine.  

If prepared properly or used in the right context, just about any food can be good.

Step your palate game up, NT.

never understood picky eaters. especially the ones who have never tried it and yet claim how nasty it is.

#stepupyourtastebuds

A lot of people just stick to what they like. I never even tried sushi until a few years ago and now love it. Tried crablegs on Saturday, not a fan.

This is actually my one food I put a limit on....and only black olives.  The rest are fine.  

If prepared properly or used in the right context, just about any food can be good.

Step your palate game up, NT.

Yea black olives i don't really get.

They taste like nothing.

never understood picky eaters. especially the ones who have never tried it and yet claim how nasty it is.

#stepupyourtastebuds
A lot of people just stick to what they like. I never even tried sushi until a few years ago and now love it. Tried crablegs on Saturday, not a fan.
While we're on the topic: Crab>Lobster.

Though my opinion on that might be influenced by my disdain for artificially inflated lobster prices.

Papaya :x

Liver :x

Cake/Frosting :x

that's about the only things I don't eat.

Actually I can't even front...I'm not a big sweet eater at all.

Pretty much never eat cake, ice cream, or any dessert, for that matter. Soda is also a no-go.

But again...it's not as much that I don't like it.  It's more that I have an irrational fear of becoming a Type II Diabetic.  

I like having both of my legs, thank you very much.

What's so funny b

rKgukLMtVh1p6.gif

Didn't know there were so many picky eaters on NT. Some of these I can totally see and understand, but guacamole?? It's literally tasteless until you add salt and everything else lol. Put in whatever you want with avocados and it'll give you a nice dip. Best base ever.

Oh I forgot to add coconut.
add in mangoes too.

When your entire family comes from the west indies, disliking not just one but both of these at the same time makes you some sort of weirdo.

Coconut water is the truth though. And I like mango flavored things......just not mangoes themselves
laugh.gif
Same with guava, too many damn seeds. Just give me the jelly or the juice.

add in mangoes too.

U just crossed da line bruh.....like i cant eem begin.......wat the hell.......

Unripe mangos wit bagoong......ripe mangos cut into squares....sticky rice and mango....its my favorite fruit....i cant ....i just ..

I cant

|I

Mangoes are GOAT tier. Yall are so weird

I would eat a mango a day if they didn't make my mouth all itchy

Tomatoes (and i love ketchup)
Onions
Sour Cream
Mangu :x ...dated these Dominican broads before, that **** disgusting.
Menudo :x:x
Cantaloupe...the nastiest fruit ever.:x
Eggs
Grape Jelly.

and it isn't a food but Coffee nasty too.

add in mangoes too.

When your entire family comes from the west indies, disliking not just one but both of these at the same time makes you some sort of weirdo.
Coconut water is the truth though. And I like mango flavored things......just not mangoes themselves :lol: Same with guava, too many damn seeds. Just give me the jelly or the juice.

I agree with this :lol:

Mango Water Ice tho >>>>>>>

Last edited:
Anything mango flavored I'll eat or drink, except the actual fruit. Can't do it. Don't like them. I've tried to but I just can't eat the actual fruit itself. Makes no sense, I know.

Back
Top Bottom