What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

b_20120517194054000000

I used to be on these something serious when I younger. I really don't eat them like that anymore for real that **** ain't good for you at all :smh: Plus them things be having me on the toilet thinking my *** is bleeding :smh:

Y'all remember Wonder Balls. I never had one in my life. I always wanted one but my mama always said no

021.jpg

Last edited:
Little debbie Honey Buns.
Rice krispie Treats.
SourCream and Cheddar Ruffles.
Kelloggs fruit Snacks.
Trollie sour Worms with the salt.

trail mix....  raisins, m&ms, peanuts and/or almonds, walnuts, cashews

i don't eat a lot of other candy, sweet treats, or chips 

not much of a snacker... i like to eat meals

Last edited:
ya'llz ever had these? GOAT cookie

View media item 918682

i dont know if any of you all have heard of them, but they are called "brookies" but its bascially the same concerpt as this but its a chocolate chip cookie in a brownie, with caramel in the middle. oh man :smokin i tried to look them up but all i find is recipe, this was an actually brand i think

they are the crackest. i havent been able to find them anywhere for awhile, but throw them joints in the microwave for a couple seconds then on top of some good vanilla bean ice cream.... whew!!!!

Y'all remember Wonder Balls. I never had one in my life. I always wanted one but my mama always said no
021.jpg

I had one of these before a long time ago, they was aight. Prolly wouldn't try again.

Do any of y'all know where I can order those Japanese KITKATS from w/o going to Japan though? I want those green tea joints.

Sour Pach Kids.  Ruffles Sour Cream & Cheddar.  Starburst Jellybeans.  Emerald Almonds

I put flamin hot cheetos in da fridge 8)

Also grapes in da freezer 8)

nutty bars in the fridge freezer are the only way i can even eat them

edit: FREEZER* they need to be frozen, then they are thebomb.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom