What ONE public figure has been the most influential to you/your life???

9eb109a6359850ff7e5fdbddba03b8f1.jpg

Originally Posted by spacerace

2i12xyf.gif
honestly I'm going to agree with you only for the fact that I hate how famous' and celebrities are always so happy and they have to put on a face. like with any incidents of a competition "and the winner is..." she jumps for joy while the other girls HAS to put on a smile while in her head "this bich..." He has the balls to say "really now? Beyonce did have one of the best of all time" if the camera was on me when i heard i didn't win " my expression would be a combo of Come'on Son and

he's saying what other people have on their minds. keeps it real like Ronnie

[url=http://api.ning.com/files/GEjWQ4UvhxqA]http://api.ning.com/files/GEjWQ4UvhxqA[/url]*b1MGFpxptHsSzKBtymWyoMTSDHXIMDxOnK8d0duTyECp0iKdgGlqSwjb83cEqKULvBLFtZzyb*8zuw8AX32/ElHajjMalikElShabazz.jpg[/im]

El Hajj Malik El Shabazz

Originally Posted by M4rioL

2i12xyf.gif
honestly I'm going to agree with you only for the fact that I hate how famous' and celebrities are always so happy and they have to put on a face. like with any incidents of a competition "and the winner is..." she jumps for joy while the other girls HAS to put on a smile while in her head "this bich..." He has the balls to say "really now? Beyonce did have one of the best of all time" if the camera was on me when i heard i didn't win " my expression would be a combo of Come'on Son and

But these people are always the hot heads who get fired for going off..
The ones with nobody at their funeral cause they always "kept it real"

Censorship is not a bad thing, not every feeling needs to be expressed, kanye is VERY female like to me. 
ohwell.gif

But hey thats yo dude let me stop hating.
laugh.gif

I have a couple:

-Mark Zuckerberg
-Kobe Bryant
-Elon Musk
-Sergey Brin and Larry Page
-Lupe Fiasco
-J. Cole
-Tony Hsieh

If I had to choose one though, it would probably be Mark Zuckerberg.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by M4rioL

2i12xyf.gif

But these people are always the hot heads who get fired for going off..
The ones with nobody at their funeral cause they always "kept it real"

Censorship is not a bad thing, not every feeling needs to be expressed, kanye is VERY female like to me. 
ohwell.gif

But hey thats yo dude let me stop hating.
laugh.gif
Kept it real ... your example: the MTV awards, this guy got upset about an award in which he wasn't nominated for (female contenders) and steals the microphone to say who he thinks should of won. Sounds like a whiney baby to me, but if thats the one person that influences you then that speaks volumes about your character.

Back
Top Bottom