What protein powder are you using? /Recommend me one

This is my first time taking protein powder and I just bought the Optimum nutrition 100% whey protein chocolate malt. It tastes good and mixes fairly well anddoesn't have a lot of other junk in it and has good amount of protein. What do you guys use and is there anything that's worth buying next time?
Also, when do i have to take it? right after you work out (obviously), but some say they also take it right after they wake up and before they go tosleep...are those necessary?

41F6abD36YL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This is my first time taking protein powder and I just bought the Optimum nutrition 100% whey protein chocolate malt. It tastes good and mixes fairly well anddoesn't have a lot of other junk in it and has good amount of protein. What do you guys use and is there anything that's worth buying next time?
Also, when do i have to take it? right after you work out (obviously), but some say they also take it right after they wake up and before they go tosleep...are those necessary?

41F6abD36YL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i dont understand why dudes think that just by taking protein their gona look like Arnold in his prime. Protein isn't some sort of steroid. and thatprotein you posted is good, it has a lot of amino acids and its cheap and taste good, have 1-2 shakes a day i say.

i dont understand why dudes think that just by taking protein their gona look like Arnold in his prime. Protein isn't some sort of steroid. and thatprotein you posted is good, it has a lot of amino acids and its cheap and taste good, have 1-2 shakes a day i say.

so many people follow sheep..............

ON whey played out

4EVER FIT FRUIT BLAST THE ISOLATE

so many people follow sheep..............

ON whey played out

4EVER FIT FRUIT BLAST THE ISOLATE

I use that as well. Bodybuiling.com FTW!

Also, I use Syntha 6....the vanilla flavor is
pimp.gif

Muscle Milk is good too although it is used primarily as a weight gainer because of the increased fat...the blueberries and cream flavor is good.

pimp.gif

Muscle Milk is good too although it is used primarily as a weight gainer because of the increased fat...the blueberries and cream flavor is good.

I dont drink protein shakes anymore just meat I grinded up in the shaker bout 2 cups worth tastes good.

I dont drink protein shakes anymore just meat I grinded up in the shaker bout 2 cups worth tastes good.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

how long you been trainin?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

how long you been trainin?

if you wanna put on weight get mutant mass.

regardless of what you're taking, have one shake 15-30 minutes after you lift, and another before bed and you'll be good.

if you wanna put on weight get mutant mass.

regardless of what you're taking, have one shake 15-30 minutes after you lift, and another before bed and you'll be good.

pimp.gif

No it's not cheap, on average optimum is $10-20 more depending on what size you get. But optimum is a good choice.

pimp.gif

No it's not cheap, on average optimum is $10-20 more depending on what size you get. But optimum is a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom